+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he starting to feel more for me?

Is he starting to feel more for me?

Me and a guy that I have been friends with for about a year have been FWB for the last month or so, we are both seeing other people and have been totally open about that and talk about the other people we're seeing.

But recently he has been a little bit different towards me,, after we hooked up last week he hit me up straight away on facebook when he got home and was chatting to me loads and again on friday night when i got in...at one point he told me that if i needed help with anything to just ask him...which is odd for him.

He's also started texting me back within 10-20 mins of me texting him and at least 2 x's on any message which he never did before.

We chatted a bit on tuesday on fb and I had to go out so said see you later and went. He sent me a fb message later that night saying he hated facebook chat cause he wasn't getting my messages straight away and wasn't sending any of his to me, when I asked him what he tried to send me he just went offline.

Since then whenever i have gone online he seems to jump offline and really hasn't been using facebook very much at all. I gave it a couple of days and sent him a message saying that I had noticed him doing that and is there a problem? He said not at all everything was fine he was just really busy working ETC,( which I do tend to believe because he said last weekend and tuesday that he was trying to sort work stuff out). Then he asked me how I was which he never does.

I know that he is seeing/hooking up with other people and there is another guy that i'm seeing as well but I am confused about how I feel about him? does it sound like he's become more interested in me?

I spoke to a friend of mine about the facebook thing and she thinks that he's trying to get me to call/text him more often cause I only ever really contact him on facebook.

Any thoughts/advice would be helpful...i'm rubbish at this sort of thing lol.

Asking him how he feels is more likely to get you a more precise result than asking a bunch of strangers like us.