+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

There is this guy, we like eachother, but have not yet taken our relationship to the "boyfriend & girlfriend" level, yet we have agreed upon not seeing other people, because both him and I wants this to last and develope into something more, but we're both not ready yet, hence the agreement. But when I first visited his place there was this note on his refrigerate door that said something like this:

"Hi my precious, just wanted to tell you that I like you A LOT and I can't wait until I see you again.
    Kisses"

My first thought was that it was some old note from someone he used to date but forgot to get rid of, but the second time I visited the note was still there, and there was this strange behaivior with him this time. He was not as cuddly as he was before, he kept to himself and he talked to someone on facebook, a girl, I sneaked a peek (he didn't have a problem with me sitting by his side and watch while he checked his facebook before)and he became really secretive and he turned his laptop away from me, while he had this irritaded look on his face. The things the wrote to each other was a lot of "hugsies" "gigglegiggle" and he called her "hotness".

My question is should I be worried? Should i feel that this girl is some kind of competition? I do not want to bring this up with him before I know this is worth it, I dont want to appear to be a jealous and controlling bitch because that could ruin a lot, and also I am wondering, since we're not "exclusive", do I have the right to be jealous and ask those questions anyway? I mean, we agreed we wouldnt see other people...

I am a bit torn.
    I would really appreciate some advice

You've agreed to be exclusive but he's firling with another girl. Yep, I'd be worried.

I'd definitely get rid if I were you - stop speaking to him and you'll be able to judge whether he's bothered or not by how he takes it. When I start seeing a girl I would never start talking to another girl on facebook, phone or text when she is around - fairly insensitive. I obviously speak to other girls besides my girlfriend but I only do that when she isn't there - it's purely innocent chat and they are just my friends, but still I wouldn't do it in front of her.

Hes not serious and is talking to others. you see red flags, give him the red flag now. peace him! or call him out on it, say i like you and want to be with you. if he kinda blows it off hes stupid.

LOL!!!!! are you kidding me?? You have to come here and ask us that? Are you that naive? You must be and he knows it so he has used that to his advantage to use you while he trolls for others. Tip: if a guy won't be 100% commited but tells you that there will not be dating others, is a pile of BS. You are giving him a steady supply of sex am I right? He is using the "don't date others rule" to make you THINK he is still committed to you. It's a ploy to keep getting sex.

Tip#2 a guy will do and say whatever it takes to get sex. So if you want to fish out the users, keep your legs closed. Like yer momma probably said, guys will not respect you if you give it up too soon.

Dump his ass, and don't believe anything he tells you to cover is ass.......the only thing covering his ass is the door as you kick him out.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-07-12 at 10:28 PM.

Well if you dont want to bring it up, keep it to yourself. damm

while knowing each other is the right period to ask those questions.

cause if you dont it will come back to you later and you will be hurt for real cause you are then to much emotionally involved.

And if he acts irritated i would for shore break all contact!
    Cause thats a red and warning that he will want you to accept everything he do and no argue!

Yeah he is a bad men! Disgusting! He plays you in and out in your face!

Trow him into the trashcan!