+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel so stuck.... any advice?

I feel so stuck.... any advice?

I don't so much have a question I think I more just want to get this out, and if you have any comments or advice that would be more than appreciated. I'm 24 my boyfriends 27 and we have been together for almost 4 years. The last couple of months have been quite rough. he's a christian so we don't really have sex depending on your definition I guess. We do all the stuff you would consider foreplay though. This is something that I've never really understood and always had a hard time with. But recently he doesn't even want to do anything physical which really gets me down, I think as women we need to feel wanted and desired and like our man can't keep his hands off us lol. ATM he will kiss me like he wants to but when we get into bed he won't make any moves, he's happy to watch TV or go to sleep. And I just get so frustrated and confused by him. The other thing is that I have made a new friend, a guy who I chat to a lot on FB. He has made it clear to me that he is interested in me and I have made it clear to him that I don't want anything more than a friendship. So I probably shouldn't be hanging out with this guy but he makes me feel so good about myself. He actually visited me last night and ended up staying over but we only cuddled although I knew he wanted more which made me feel good.

I think you have very low self esteem.
    Cause you define a men good intention with you by the sex and te touching all day long.
    And this new guy told you some stuff about touching , yet you already crazy to have him alone with you.
    Dont know about you but i think me and a lot of woman dont want a guy to be all day long on our body.
    Affection(kiss, huge etc) is okay. but not like all day long touching us.

I think if you are not christian dont date them. cause you will only stand in their way to do what is right.
    I think this guy dont want to do this out of marriage. But you are putting him to sin and he feel the weakness
    but dont want to give himself away to it. which is good of him!

What i do believe and understand that we as woman love a cuddle and nice treatment.
    But what you are talking about is: sex sex sex .
    I think any guy out there that dont have morals would want to sex you. without even knowing you.
    So its noting special if a guy wants to have sex with you. Its not the ultimate thing to show you love
    while he is not married to you.

The great thing will be if a guy go all the way with you and treat you right and at the end marry you for the right reasons and have then sex
    with you.

And thats not only cause the bible say so,(that sex is for marriage) but if you study it you will see why its better
    to do so. Some reason are, that once you have sex it make it harder to break up with the person and often those 1000 bf's where
    not the one. A other one is men loses interest in you very easy after having sex with you.
    Thats often when they came also only for the sex. And thy will not see a reason to go serious with you.
    Cause they hate easy woman. They see them as a good snack. But they dont want them as their wife or
    to be mother of their child.

I think you need to work on your morals also. cause you barely know the fb guy and you
    already have him at your home touching your body.
    What if he was a creepy , a serial killer?

And the best thing is to leave your bf, and seek guys that sex with you from day one, without asking even your name.
    Cause i dont think you want respect and all the other good stuffs.