+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont know what's in his mind, need advice

nsf is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I dont know what's in his mind, need advice

I have a guy but not a boyfriend, we had mutual understanding i would say. The first time we met he said he wasn't in a relationship. we are far away from each other. our communications was thru text and phone calls but most of the time thru texting. Most of the time I was the first one to text him, I can count in my fingers how many times he texted me first but I always thought it is because he is busy because he has several businesses to look after. One day I decided not to text him first and see if he will text me or if he will miss me, unfortunately 5 days passed and didn't receive any text from him. So i tried to text him one night saying 'I missed you' and I received a reply 'who are you', ' are you my girl', 'this is daughter, who r u', 'pls dont text me again, i have gf already' so i said 'sorry' then after an hour i received a text saying ' sorry it was my daughter texted you her phone was broke and have to lent mine because she's going out'. I texted back 'that is ok, don't worry I understand' but in my mind it wasn't daughter, i had a feeling of it was another girl.

Next day morning he texted me saying exactly this:
    hi, need to clarify last nite. the person on my phone not my daughter, i had an old girlfriend asked to stay at my house while she was in canada, she was using my room, and i was using couch. I left my phone in room, because i am used to charging it there, when u texted, she is the one who picked up, and responded. I was very angry with her because i was doing favor letting her stay. My daughter was in her room beside mine, and thought at first her doing it, but when i found out, i told her she would have to stay at other friends house, she leaves australia friday. Sorry for last nite, I was not happy when I found out.

I cannot understand why he should tell me these while he can stick on his first version of it was the daughter. Do u guys think should I say what's in my mind or what i feel about it?

Stop this relationship right now. You are wasting your time with it. Please date locally. Try on line dating and meet singles in your area.

Users Country Flag
    I like the guy so much

So what, he doesn't want a relationship with you, get that through your frickin head....as the song goes "you can't always get what you want".

Users Country Flag
    I texted him i thought you said it was your daughter first. well i think you are quite busy then, I am jealous
    he replied i like you but we cant be in a relationship right now because my life is too complicated. I like you so much and i like texting ang talking to you.

"we cant be in a relationship right now because my life is too complicated. I like you so much and i like texting ang talking to you".

You know what this says? I'm married/I have a GF right now, but I will still cheat on them, and keep having an emotional affair with you.

Take a look at your desperation.....are you that hard up for a relationship that you have to take whatever half assed thing you find on the internet? and that there is no way of finding a real BF? Like I said before, stop wasting your time. I think the guy has messed with your head enough.

You are here not because you are confused, but because this doesn't feel right....yes you are right it isn't.

are you retarded? why do you open the same topic again? stf! go read the other one!

Users Country Flag
    He will be my employer and soon will be working with him, I am afraid to fell totally with him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol
    10 char
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by nsf View Post
    He will be my employer and soon will be working with him, I am afraid to fell totally with him.
    It is unprofessional to be involved with someone you work with especially a boss......it's conflict of interest. Quit your job.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It is unprofessional to be involved with someone you work with especially a boss......it's conflict of interest. Quit your job.
    Why don't you reply with something useful - 'quit your job'. What sort of world do you live in? People can't just up and quit their jobs due to the way they feel, being unemployed doesn't pay the mortgage.

I do however agree with all the above posts, you really need to get rid of this guy and find somebody else, he's just keeping you there so that when he's lonely he can text you and talk to you. There's around 3 billion men in this world, Im sure you'll find somebody else that fulfills all your desires. A text relationship is not a relationship - and as he clearly states he really doesn't want to be in a relationship. There's absolutely no point trying to 'swim up a waterfall', at the end of the day it's you that's getting hurt.

Hope that helps.

It's Canada, our economy is pretty good.....there are some real good jobs available out there.......not like your shit ass economy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's Canada, our economy is pretty good.....there are some real good jobs available out there.......not like your shit ass economy.
    Just to clarify, I'm British, that doesn't mean your 'rapier wit' offends me... I consider myself in noway patriotic.

Whatever...........just pointing out that quitting your job here can be an option if things get too difficult.

Maybe I should have rephrased it....seek other employment.....there is that better?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast