+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not very close

Not very close

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2.5 years now. We used to be so close, we'd see each other every day at school, most nights we'd be together, we were so happy together, but lately she has completely backed off, she barely wants to make out, cuddle etc.. I'm the definition of a clingy boyfriend, I'll admit it her lack of affection drives me crazy.. The less she wants to cuddle, the more I do.. I know that being this clingy is probably pushin her away but it's hard to deal with.

Anybody else out there been through something similar with their bf/gf? Is the love just not there between us anymore? We're both 18 FYI..

I know we're young but I really though we'd last forever.. Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.Fuchs View Post
    I know we're young but I really though we'd last forever.
    Sorry to rain on your parade but it's not going to happen is it. You're sexually frustrated, she's not letting you have any. So end it and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Sorry to rain on your parade but it's not going to happen is it. You're sexually frustrated, she's not letting you have any. So end it and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea.
    Shut up frog.

I don't think end it and move on was a necessary suggestion. I wasn't asking if I should stay I was asking how to talk about it..

Just ask her what had happen which causes her back off, instead of guessing. there must be a reason that caused the change in between you and her. I think talk you guys need to communicate openly. Can't give you anymore advise before that.

She wants you to marry her. Ask her if she thinks you're just using her for sex and make it CLEAR to her that you love her and you want to be with her forever, she prolly just feels bad that she has been with you and is feeling uncertain about where the relationship is going. Thats why my parents kept telling me to wait to date until I was ready for marriage, especially not have sex before marriage. Its confusing for a girl, especially at such a young age to experience all those emotions. Think about it from her point of view, girls are very emotional, especially after being with a guy, she feels unsecure about you, if you leave her, she would have just given away her body to you and later on you prolly wont even remember her. She needs to feel secure about you and im sorry to say that the only way both of you will be happy is when you get married. There wont be anymore lying to your parents and she will be happy with you which means you will be happy with her, and of course theres problems even in marriage but if its true love you will work it out. If you arent ready for marriage then at least talk to her about the subject and let her know that its something you want in the future and that you are both not ready yet, due to money .. ect. Let her know that its hard for you too, but that youre willing to wait for her if she is willing to wait for you... In this case since you are both pretty young, you should both wait for each other, you should wait for her to want to be intimate again and dont push her, and you should show her that you are going to work for her to marry her one day.