+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Marbles explains why nice guys do not finish last.

Jenna Marbles explains why nice guys do not finish last.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who is she and why should I spend 6 min listening to her?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She is normally an internet blogger/comedian, but what she says here rings true and is valid to some of the wussies in this forum.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was funny, in a crude way, but I found her facial expressions annoying and bitchy. Better to just listen, not watch.

She was right, btw. Nice guys do finish first, once they sort things out. Same for chicks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I agree with the annoying and bitchy.. she's tooooo annoying to listen to. Perhaps men will be able to tolerate her long enough to get the message????

I found her annoying......how could you guys watch it till the end ? lol

Sekret Guest
    Nice guys do Finish last ...

i didnt bother watching it. instead ill just give you my opinion on the topic.

first of all i love nice men who treat woman right but there is a difference between being nice and being too nice.

when a woman says "hes too nice" and puts you in the friend zone-its not because your a nice man. its bcoz you have no self respect and are willing to put up with a lot of crap coz ur so desperate to have a girlfriend. too nice =doormat. you should expect her to treat you with the same respect you give her and not be all pussy whipped and follow her around like a lost sheep.

my whole point is equality matters. treat her right but also expect her to treat you right. then you wont end up in the friendzone

What a hack job. Totally not practical. *hasn't seen it but doesn't need to to know it ain't right*
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So much hate for that girl. Jenna's actually pretty funny, I enjoy listening to her rambling and bitching. It's good entertainment to say the least.

Lol, well, I was being a little ironic,
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i didnt bother watching it. instead ill just give you my opinion on the topic.
    Do you also do movie reviews about real events without watching the movies? How about book reviews based on reading the inside cover? I didn't post this for actual opinions, just as a point to laugh about "Nice guys finish last" is just a cop out for guys who can't get a date. I'm a nice guy and I have no problem finding a date.

It is in the funny section so you can watch and laugh, choose to judge, and move on. However, she does make some valid points, which is a rarity for JM.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Lol...Nice guys do finish last. Except with uggos. That's the only way we reproduce, and it passes on inferior genetics for generations and generations..

And this is why you're still single and a virgin. Because you continue to believe cliché sayings like this instead of taking responsibility for your own actions (or lack thereof in this case).
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

*ahem* "Guy who hasn't done it yet"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast