+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I bugging?

Am I bugging?

I would really like to know if I'm being a pest, bug-a-boo, annoying or whatever you want to call it...

Today I sent my boyfriend a random text while he was at work asking him "wyd"... He never responded back to me.
    Previously, when I would send him texts... I would see that he would text other people and call them and just ignore mine and I know this because I used to check the bill usage online, but I didn't do that today because I am trying to change on my part of my relationship. Am I wrong for expecting him to answer me back? When I questioned him as to why he didn't respond back to me... he's just like, "Oh, why do you keep sweating me." .... " You know I'm at work... " " I had my phone on the charger all day at work.. " Excuse after excuse after excuse... Just be real and say that YOU DID NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME.

I thought guys liked when they get random texts... or when a girl shows that she cares for them?
    I didn't think it was such a big deal to expect him to respond to my question.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm NOT that bad & that someone else would appreciate me being nice to them
    and showing them that I care for them.

Leave him alone. Let him chase you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is "wyd"? Maybe he doesn't know WTF you are saying?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

what you doing... text annoyed me in my last relationship never knew why i never know why i dident get a reply and i dwelled on it . stop texting clearly its not working and let him come to you but dont expect anything...

personaly my self when a girl text me i make time to say hi if im busy i tell um... i love when girl show me they take the time to say hi to me...

Not sure what the context of your relationship is etc... however if sending or receiving a text is becoming so troublesome I would leave it alone.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

Sounds like you're annoying the shit out of him. It would annoy me. And if my GF checked MY phone bill there would be an arguement. His phone bill is none of your ****ing business.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a guy started texting me with 'wyd' all the time, especially when he knows I'm working, I'd think he didn't have enough to keep him busy. Or he's slacking at work. Or both. What Bois said: its annoying. Stop it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This would annoy the hell out of me too. If you don't have anything worth texting me, then just leave me be. There is a point when you just bug the shit out of a guy too much. Then, every time he looks at the phone and sees a text from you, he sighs, becomes annoyed, and doesn't answer back. The text could even be relevant, but you just send him so much bullshit he just doesn't care. Space is a good thing.

Works sucks enough without someone bugging the hell out of you.

If you're bent on texting, try texting something more value-offering. If you just ask "wyd", it puts the burden on him to answer, and you're likely to get the silent treatment or something minimalistic like "nothin" or "work"...

Maybe try sending 1 or 2 messages that do not require an immediate answer and then follow up with something containing a question?

Just my $ 0.02, I'm not good at texting myself, it seems ...

Hey Lynda

"wyd" is a bit bland and uninteresting; I personally don't respond to stuff like that either 9 times out of 10. I don't think you should be too worried though; whats a text message? A electronic message sent through thin air? Are you seriously letting something like that cause trouble in your relationship? You may need to mature a bit.
    You see, ever since the invention of technology(cell phones, text messages etc), the divorce and infidelity rate has shot up by a bus load; something isn't right there.. And besides, I'm sure if you didn't text him all day he would begin to miss getting those text messages from you. Don't sweat the small stuff sweetheart; its not worth your relationship.

Peace & Love

Someone Asked Shakespeare:
    “U Married A Girl Elder Than U, Why?”

He Showed Him A Calendar N Said
    “A Week Has 7 Days;
    Can U Say Which Day Is Younger,
    Either Sunday Or Saturday ??

So, Love Comes From Heart Not In Age”
    Love Has No Age.

If you want to let him know you care you should be sending him a nice pic of your boobs and some pics of you in lingerie saying "want some?" "Come and get"
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-09-12 at 10:35 PM.

sometimes it's good if you purposely ignore his msg and let him text u constantly.. haaha.. way to keep things going.. cannot be one sided

sadie_genie Guest
    OP, you are being WAY too considerate. You don't say "what are you doing?". Who cares what he is doing. What matters is what YOU are doing. So, next time, just give him text updates on your daily activities such as "I just woke up", "getting the mail", and "I am taking a shit", etc. You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you want to let him know you care you should be sending him a nice pic of your boobs and some pics of you in lingerie saying "want some?" "Come and get"
    hahahaha agreed ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast