+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bugging out dude...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

bugging out dude...

so i've been trying to stay busy ever since that whole shenanigan of a situation happened with that guy i was seeing.

But i'm still feeling bummed out, i think it's cuz in a week he's going to be back in town and i can't seem to get my mind off of it.

And i've recently taken up my shopping habit again to stay busy and am spending loads and loads of money on clothes...that i don't need but i can't help it

next weekend i'm planning this get together with some friends at a lake so hopefully it'll be fun. I haven't been talking to a lot of ppl, so maybe i just need to get out there and do something that's not usually in my schedule...

suggestions?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    work on your damn menu!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    unfortunately it's already done....WHAT TO DO AHHH

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow... and i didn't even get an invite.

anyways, basically you're looking for something to do to take your mind off of him. damn, i wonder why people trip so much over these kinda things. anyways, i'm a very nonchalant person and i never let these things bother me.

however, i suggest that you spend more time with your friends and your family. partying always helps me forget about the bullshit in life and judging by your pictures, you seem like a little party animal. haha.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    well damn magic man...teach me.
    lol...I don't know, I'm so pissed I promised myself I wouldn't get upset if some bullshit like that happened. obviously it didn't work

Users Country Flag
    And u are invited but our grand opening isn't until the 9th of august

Users Country Flag
    you know i think what upsets me the most is that before...if i did something that bothered him unintentionally he'd blow up and make a big deal out of it but if i even as to 'mention' something that bothered me he'd freak out and make me feel like a drama queen for asking him a question.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    aug 9th?? if i promise to come, will you buy my plane ticket?

anyhow, i never let drama bother me. i hate dramas, especially from gf's or ex's. probably like most guys that don't care, i'm good and putting off my feelings because i don't want to deal with someone. i can come off as cold hearted at times, but this is how i deal with my feelings.

if you're still letting the past bother you, then it means that you're not over him. you're going to have to think for yourself what do you really want to do? let this go and try and reconcile somewhat of the past. i dunno how he feels, but i'm sure you know this a lot clearly that i do.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    well damn magic man...teach me.
    sorry, there can only be "one" magic man.. but a good way to get close to cloud nine would be a lot of alcohol. i used to do E but i went all the way to cloud 10 with that bitch.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    well if you buy my ticket to thailand
    And you have to try to the pho it's delicious when cooked the right way.

ya well i guess you two have something in common than, he's one of those ppl who will avoid the situation all together if he doesn't want to deal with it. one of my gf's said the reason he's being a dick is obviously because i'm not worth the trouble to him. I was thinking 'ouch' that kinda sucks. But i guess she's right. I would be fine if i didn't know he was coming to town but we'd been planning for this ever since he left and now that it's finally here, i am REALLY bugging out....i guess i always want some kind of closure and not a shitty one cuz it always leaves me asking questions and i hate that.
    Last edited by Bo; 27-07-09 at 02:53 PM. Reason: grammar

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    sorry, there can only be "one" magic man.. but a good way to get close to cloud nine would be a lot of alcohol. i used to do E but i went all the way to cloud 10 with that bitch.

raverboy
    well i'm kind of shying away from the alcohol right now, the last time i drank i went a little overboard with the vodka and beer and it was NOT good. I would settle for some nice strong oxys. lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well look at it this way... you won't have to worry about running into him because i'm sure that he'll try to avoid to also. and honestly, when it gets to this stage, he basically doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore. yup, he doesn't care, so why should you??

hrmm... a washington trip for a thailand one?? being that the thailand trip is going to by a bit more expensive, you can throw into a nice hotel room and then i'll be game.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    well i'm kind of shying away from the alcohol right now, the last time i drank i went a little overboard with the vodka and beer and it was NOT good. I would settle for some nice strong oxys. lol
    shying away from alcohol?? blah blah blah... everyone says that they will stay away from it, but give them a week or so and it's back to their old ways. anyways, do what you have to do to forget the situation is what i'm saying.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    well look at it this way... you won't have to worry about running into him because i'm sure that he'll try to avoid to also. and honestly, when it gets to this stage, he basically doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore. yup, he doesn't care, so why should you??

hrmm... a washington trip for a thailand one?? being that the thailand trip is going to by a bit more expensive, you can throw into a nice hotel room and then i'll be game.

raverboy
    Yeah well i've already figured out that i shouldn't give a rats ass about him since he's an idiot but i still do. Not cuz i want to be with him, i just miss his company.

ok well we have a deal when i get enough money for that lol right now i'm broke as a joke especially with all that damn shopping

shying away from alcohol?? blah blah blah... everyone says that they will stay away from it, but give them a week or so and it's back to their old ways. anyways, do what you have to do to forget the situation is what i'm saying.

raverboy
    it's actually been over a month since that incident and the smell of hard a makes me gag a little, i had to go to work completely hungover night while lots of other shitty things happened so i'm literally scared to get drunk again lol.

send me some oxysss pretty please

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oxys... haha that would just make you a cheap date... wait, maybe i should reconsider that package..

haha this is why i asked you if you were the dependent type before. or atleast i think that it was you. anyhow... you said that you were a pretty independent person right? being that you're missing a guy's company who wasn't the best person isn't a good sign. sure, he has his nicer moments, but when it comes down to it, if the negatives outweigh the positives, then it's time for a change of scenery.

getting back to alcohol, you probably figured it out already, but i'm on my way to my AA meeting.. i don't go more than 3 days without drinking.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast