+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The wrong move?

The wrong move?

Hi,

Purely by chance I met a girl through a friend a few days ago. We ended up spending the evening together and she was over the limit to drive home so I told her she could stay in my place. We had a hug and a kiss and we slept in my bed fully clothed. Next day I made her breakfast and we went out and met friends, hung out etc. I went to kiss her when she was departing for her car but she turned on me and said 'why did you try to kiss me?' and 'did you really think that we were going to have something together?' in a hostile manner. I felt embarrassed and stupid so I walked off in a bit of a huff. When I got home I relaxed but felt silly again. I sent her a text saying sorry for getting the wrong impression and walking off. She sent a text back saying no hard feelings etc.

I understand is she just wanted a bit of fun that night but I feel a little hurt. Should I have not made that move on her?

Nah, you did nothing wrong. She was a bit drunk the night you hugged and kissed, but nothing else happened so no problem. Don't think about this anymore, it's not worth it :-).

Dude there was no harm in what you did, forget it and look towards bringing home another girl to your bed
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalWogBoy View Post
    Dude there was no harm in what you did, forget it and look towards bringing home another girl to your bed
    Preferably one who didn't have clothes. Although I would wager that she went home with you drunk to have sex with you, and you didn't come through, thus making you look like a bit of a pussy. If she kissed you while drunk and then got into your bed, that was essentially a green light to make a move.

If some woman (or man) ever gets hostile to you and says something like 'did you really think that we were going to have something together?', you tell them to stick it up their ass and you don't apologize for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Preferably one who didn't have clothes.
    So a homeless woman?
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalWogBoy View Post
    So a homeless woman?
    If that is what it takes.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

One wonders why so many young women give men the wrong idea by getting into their bed and hugging and kissing them. One also wonders why they'd be shocked when the manly, man attempts to act on the impression she's just given him.

The wrong move?
    Yes.. by her ~ beotch.

Thanks for the replies. I think that she's just troublesome maybe. The thing is that she's in her 30's with a 12 year old child and I'm 40 years of age. We're both mature adults (I thought) so I was surprised the way that she acted. If she was 20 or something I might understand the mind games!

Age has nothing to do with how mature a person is. She's 40 and has a child at home and she's irresponsible enough to drink to the point that she's over the limit to drive ~ never mind how she acted with you.

Be happy it turned out the way it did.

Is she get trouble with her brain? Obviously she put a green light to you to move ! (Or she angry because you did go inside her )
    On another hand, maybe this women want to play a game to you. I don't know exactly what game (see you angry, example ^^)
    Don't be embarrass or silly, you was right (I think you did kind because did not make love with her ).
    She was weird and wrong !
    Next time, you should be more careful when date with someone
    Be funny !