+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i make this work(please help)

How can i make this work(please help)

Ok as everyone doesent know me i have been on this forum for about a week or so. Im a really nice person and all that but i need help with a problem thats developed please do your best to help me.

Ok for the past day ive been in love with this girl(about two weeks im in high school) she and i have been talking a little bit sense yesterday. I think she is definitly into to me as much as im into to her. Im going to try to get her AIM screename on monday but the problem is.

That basically im worried that i wont be able to be BF and GF because im going to transfer to another school(due to my best friend going there). Of course i will tell her but im worried because it looks like she has so many good friends at the school im at now that she might want to stay. I just dont know what to say to her when the time is right and all that.

not sure if im reading this right but have you been in love with her for a day??

and how far away is the new school and does she live near you at all?

What are you 15? XD umm... hmmm... yeah....

Guess the best advice i can give is to talk to her about it, im not to sure your in love with her G. >.> But who the hell am i to say that?Communication is your best friend in this situation
    Boys dont cry...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's the first step.

Stop watching WWE.

Then all of your dreams will come true.

just say it mate.......and its not like u r moving to another country??? just say what u feel about her upfront and honestly......and hope for the best

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by wwefan300
    Of course i will tell her but im worried because it looks like she has so many good friends at the school im at now that she might want to stay.
    Are you suggesting that you want her to change schools also?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can tell you now that, that is not gonna happen.

Other than that, big deal. You're gonna be going to a different school, use that as your pick up. Tell her you're moving and you want to keep in touch through aim, if need be.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Are you suggesting that you want her to change schools also?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can tell you now that, that is not gonna happen.

Other than that, big deal. You're gonna be going to a different school, use that as your pick up. Tell her you're moving and you want to keep in touch through aim, if need be.

Thanks man for the advice and everyone elses im going to try to ask for her AIM and talk to her and see if she might move if she doesent ill keep in contact. Thanks LightOn youve been a great help.