+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think a serious/commitment relationship is?

What do you think a serious/commitment relationship is?

Hello.

Me and my girlfriend been going out for about 4 months now, few people asked us if we have a serious relationship. I'm 18 years old and she is 16 years old. I'm not like most teens who want to have sex with every body they see / have sex 24/7.

We both are virgins and don't really care for sex (Relationship isn't just about sex), plus we are want to wait/save our self's til marriage. We have talked about moving into a apartment together when we are done with school/ready for that (I'm a Senior in high school, she is a Jr in high school.) We also talked/discuss our future together. We both trust, open, and honest with each other. We rarely argue/have fights, but if we do we don't walk out of the room we sit down and talk about it and try to solve the issue. I don't cheat, don't flirt with other girls or stare/look at other girls. We don't play mind games with each other. We both agree we found that special someone and are done looking/not looking for anyone else. She says I have the same mind as she does, I do agree she has the same mind as me.

And your question is? You see on this forum people generally come and ask a question and then those of us inclined to do so try to give a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by V1nom View Post
    We both are virgins and don't really care for sex...
    I never learned to read, but don't really care for literature.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"