+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do when u fall in love with your best friend ?

what to do when u fall in love with your best friend ?

Hi friends, i need some serious expert advice from you guys.
    here is my story:
    I have fallen in love with my best friend. But she has a boyfriend. But she doesn't like him much. Whenever i ask her whether she loves her boyfriend or not , she says that she doesn't want to think + she says that she should love him ethically. When i told her that i love her, at first she was very angry and scolded me very badly. But now again we are normal(that means good friends). She says she doesn't believe me and i am only infatuated towards her. But i know i really love her. Now she says that she cares for me and i'll get hurt if i keep talking to her.

now please can anyone here tell me what to do?
    please guide me.

She doesn't feel the same way. You should cut contacts with her, and move on.

Yea I agree with searock. She isnt interested. You just have to move on and start seeing her less and less or else you'll suffer this heartbreak for a long time!

Either she doesn't know what she wants, or she is not interested in you. Either way, you should pursue someone else.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

i agree with bulrush "she doesn't know what she wants". any further help ?

now please can anyone here tell me what to do?
    please guide me.
    Instead of ask us to guide you why don't you listen to your female friend who you THINK you love who has given you the best advise you could get. Stop this bullS and listen to what she's told you. Stay away from her until you are indifferent to your romantic feelings for her (even if that means months or more). She has a boyfriend who she is not leaving and it is very presumptuous of you to be trying to take her away from the guy. If she wasn't happy with him then she'd leave him. Quit horning in on THEIR relationship.

I agree with Wakeup. Leave it alone, buddy. As her friend, the last thing you should want to do is try to break up her relationship...whether she feels she loves her current boyfriend that's really not your business. This doesn't mean you should feel bad for having feelings towards her though because we cannot help the way we feel. What we can do, however, is control our actions that come as a result of our feelings and you didn't do that when you professed your love to her. Distance yourself if you can't be around her without making it "weird"...for lack of a better word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
    -Jason Jordan

My honest opinion,

Distance yourself from her...and If you were really someone special in her life, she'll be the one that will feel regret. Later on if she breaks up with her boyfriend shell be running to you trust me

I think they're all wrong. I think she clearly doesn't realise what a catch you are. I think you should hang around a lot and perhaps, if you get the opportunity, break into her place and steal some of her used underwear.