+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i be worried?

should i be worried?

My husband has become close friends with a female work colleague. About 2 years ago he was on his way home from a work night out and sent me a txt meant for her saying he'd rather spend time with her than anyone else. When I asked him about it he passed it off as drunken banter. Since then they are always commenting on each other's facebook. When he was off on paternity leave recently I saw him txt her to say he was missing her. He said it was work banter. I stupidly checked his txt at the wkend and he'd asked her to go to the cinema. There was also a txt asking how the suspension on her car was and she replied fine no thanks to u with a wink. I'm so confused as he's so loving at hone. I explained their friend ship makes me uncomfortable but he says he won't be dictated to who he is friends with. She is married but recently separated. One day they spent 12 hours on facebook to each other. What should I do?

Are asking us what you should do? like really? like who is marry to this men and who is being disrespected? NOt us!

So its you that need to know what you want to do about your husband disrespecting you.

I know what i would do. and that is go hard on that pig, and make him respect me or get lost.
    Cause he is doing it openly around you and try to fool you in your face. Its like he is making un of you and making a tack team with that slut of his work.

You need to have some back bone. when you dont like something let him know go hard on it.
    cause men are dirty pigs if you dont go hard they will keep doing it.

I dont know what you are waiting for?! for him to sex her in front of you and tell you that is bed banter??

oh my, confront him and what ever he says you keep confront him to stop it or you will leave.
    Cause he is a adult he knows what is inappropriate, he have to respect marriage.
    And that slut is wrong also for messing that close with a married men But your worry is first your husband cause he is the one that have a obligation toward you. and things need to be strong and right between you and him.
    If that is the case , the sluts will run away automatically cause its you and your hubby against them.

I'd be worried...I will tell you that. I think it very unlikely to just be friendly. I would continue to snoop if you can without getting caught.

Sorry to multipost but I just remembered some advice on catching a cheat and it was if they never leave their mobile lying around or if the messages list is empty. If he guards his mobile it could be a sign.....or maybe he really loves his phone...but it's something to look out for.