+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested or just making friends?

Interested or just making friends?

I met this guy at my work. My coworker and I were throwing a Halloween party and were inviting everyone and anyone. He came in and asked what people do here in this military town for fun. He had been here for less than three days. I invited him to the party, but the party got shut down by the police and I told him not to come.

The next day he text messaged me and started up a conversation. We've been talking every day since that day, which was two weekends ago. We went on a date last week to a restaurant, pool hall, and bowling alley. We are also going clubbing tonight.

I was going to add him on facebook, and then I looked at his wall. He has been posting pictures of himself and "hot" females dressed up in costumes. He never took pictures with me or anything.

I texted him this morning and asked him if he was ever going to invite me somewhere. He said I had to plan the first 5 events, then he would start. I told him that was silly and told him that it annoyed me. He then said he was joking, but he doesn't know where anything is here, therefore can't invite me to do anything.

I got out of a long term relationship 4 months ago, and don't want to be hurt again. I'm starting to really like this guy. Is he interested or just making friends here?

Men do not waste time messaging or going out on dates with women they are not interested in. But if you're too scared about 'being hurt' get a cat and take up knitting. Or stop being a pussy and ask him what he wants.

OR he could just be trying to meet a bunch of single girls b/c he is knew in town....he prob doesn't know if he likes you yet or not. Super lame when guys post pics of themselves on FB w/hot women.

Lolol Boisdevie I appreciate the honesty. XD
    Maple1714 That's a possibility.

Update!
    He has been asking me on dates now. We went to the movies last night and I was feeling really tired. He invited me to lay on his shoulder if I wanted to, which I did, and he laid his head on top of mine. And he pays for everything when we are together. He'll even light up a cigarette and share it with me. My instinct tells me he's interested, but I'm still concerned. Maybe I'll ask him what he wants after our date tonight (he invited me to a party with his friends).

Quote Originally Posted by brittanyevans View Post
    Lolol Boisdevie I appreciate the honesty. XD
    Maple1714 That's a possibility.

Update!
    He has been asking me on dates now. We went to the movies last night and I was feeling really tired. He invited me to lay on his shoulder if I wanted to, which I did, and he laid his head on top of mine. And he pays for everything when we are together. He'll even light up a cigarette and share it with me. My instinct tells me he's interested, but I'm still concerned. Maybe I'll ask him what he wants after our date tonight (he invited me to a party with his friends).
    Rather mind boggling you are still questioning his intention. Stop thinking like a girl when dealing with men.