+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is you making an inquiry or Interested? this is an awkward situation and I need help.

Is you making an inquiry or Interested? this is an awkward situation and I need help.

Ok my mom went into the detist a few months back and the gal that cleaned her teeth saw her last name on the chart. She asks are you any relation to 'Ben' which is me she said yes I'm his mother.. she asked a lot about me. Ok I need a teeth cleaning a few days ago and my mom had a cleaning scheduled. So they had an extra slot open and when I went in she say HEY! remeber me I went to school with you! I said hmm I didin't remember her at first.. then I did some thing and finally did. I was like what did your name used to be? cause I looked on the card.. she told me and seemed to be not so happy using that name or about her life but was happy to see me.. Well then when she got in the back she asked my mother if i was married and was telling her she is not happy in her relationship and had a huge crush on me in school and asked if i was married. What is going on is she trying to get with me or being friendly or weird or both? any help/advice is appreciated! thanks.

Well ask her out...whats the worst that would happen?...she mases you, calls you a creep and you have to go to a different dentist the rest of your life.

ok thanks

yeah I just don't know she said she was separated or going through a divorce.

Well ya know friends have coffee, go to lunch...start there...nothing wrong with being friends with somebody having relationship problems or in the middle of a divorce....if she wants to take if any further then its your decision to make as to what you want to do.

If you want to wait until she is through it and its over then thats your call, if you want to jump right into it thats also your call...there isn't a right or wrong answer.

Get that info for sure and try your luck, it'd be weird she asks things like that if she isn't interested