+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to smoke pot again

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    im not gonna change my life for a girl but im going to at least be a respectable person for her
    In response to that, she made it obvious he compromised by trying to quit completely.
    Last edited by Junket; 07-05-05 at 12:44 PM.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is it an issue of him doing all the time? damn, how old is everyone responding? I know a handful of ages here, but this seems more like a teenage problem that'll all blow over in a few months ... if you guys, surprising, adults then both sides are old enough to make their own decisions ...

making it out to be some kind of conspiracy to purposely piss off and hurt his gf's feelings is bullshit ... it's probably not a well thought out plan ... give and take on both ends, not just "let the guy change and that's it ..." ...

Yeah, she can probably find someone who will do whatever she wants and the same goes for the guy ... might as well find someone who accepts your lifestyle ... instead of "that person is so right for me except yaddi yaddi yadda ..."

in a lot of cases, weedsmoke is just a phase ... but you guys make it out to be some kind of lifelong addiction ... cigarette smoke is far worse and that's not just my opinion ... it's a FACT ...

haha on another note, I've noticed that people who have dabbled in drug use and such think that people who haven't are squares ... and people who haven't think that drug users are losers ... although I happen to think that where you're from and the environment you live in makes a big difference ...

might as well just stick to your kind ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 07-05-05 at 12:47 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    why would any girl put up with that kind of crap? i mean if a guy has to get high for whatever reason why do you wan't to be with him? if he knows you don't like it don't put up with it, your not being too hard on him or anything its just setting some limits

pot is just dumb, its not better than drinking or cigarettes, why do girls who are against it put up with it? and dont say love cause if a guy really loved a girl he wouldn't do that crap

oh sorry maybe this makes more sense to the pot smokers

why would any gizzle put up wit that kind of crap? i mean if a homey has ta git H-to-tha-izzigh fo` pimp reason why dizzy wizzle ta be wit him? if he knows you dizzy like it dizzay put up wit it, yo not being too hard on him or anyth'n its just sett'n some limits

pot is jizzle dizzumb, its not gangsta tizzle drink'n or cigarizzles why do bitchez who is against it put up wit it? n diznont say love cause if a homey really loved a gizzay he wouldnt do T-H-to-tha-izzat crap
    Quoted for brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    In response to that, she made it obvious he compromised by trying to quit completely.
    Trying is for losers...succeeding is for everyone else. Pot heads are losers...no wonder he failed and starting smoking that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    haha on another note, I've noticed that people who have dabbled in drug use and such think that people who haven't are squares ... and people who haven't think that drug users are losers ... although I happen to think that where you're from and the environment you live in makes a big difference ...
    I rather be called a square because it makes no sense..I mean...Your all freaking trianlges...thats right!! you heard me! triangles!. A loser though is a loser....fawking loses at everything so he resorts to gay crappy ass fawking pathetic pot.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-05-05 at 01:43 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Pot heads are losers...no wonder he failed and starting smoking that garbage.
    This really has little to do with marijuana.

i don't even think the original poster is even listening to this. if so she's probably pretty freakin' confused.

it's all about what you're willing to put up with. like illusional says, name your price.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've said to name my price?? wow, and i don't even remember saying that.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

well, you said something like that way back in the beginning of this thread, what was it again?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i did?? it was so long ago that i don't remember.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    This really has little to do with marijuana.
    It has everything to do with the thread.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Quoted for brilliance.

Trying is for losers...succeeding is for everyone else. Pot heads are losers...no wonder he failed and starting smoking that garbage.

I rather be called a square because it makes no sense..I mean...Your all freaking trianlges...thats right!! you heard me! triangles!. A loser though is a loser....fawking loses at everything so he resorts to gay crappy ass fawking pathetic pot.
    ask me if i give a **** ... i think people who DON'T try pot are losers ... so keep talkin' ... this whole time i respected ur opinion, but just cuz ur depressed or whatnot, don't disrespect other people's opinions ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 07-05-05 at 06:15 PM.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

tooxshort,

Please explain why you think that those of us who don't smoke pot are losers? Afterall, some people have a responsibility (eg, job) that completely disables them from taking drugs. Besides, why take drugs? Most people do it to escape reality, the truth is that reality is reality, and when you come back down from your 'high' life is just as bad as it was before. To make life good again, you must sort out your problems, not try to run away from them by using drugs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot
    tooxshort,

Please explain why you think that those of us who don't smoke pot are losers? Afterall, some people have a responsibility (eg, job) that completely disables them from taking drugs. Besides, why take drugs? Most people do it to escape reality, the truth is that reality is reality, and when you come back down from your 'high' life is just as bad as it was before. To make life good again, you must sort out your problems, not try to run away from them by using drugs.
    i was simply stating that it works both ways ... i respect those who dont' take drugs and i understand those that do ... i just hate it when people judge one w/o knowing the whole situation, do you understand?
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

I do understand what you are saying. I'm just curious if drug takers are aware that their problems will still exist once they come back down from their high?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot
    I do understand what you are saying. I'm just curious if drug takers are aware that their problems will still exist once they come back down from their high?
    depends if they're doing drugs to escape a problem ... i did things just for recreation ... not to get over any internal problems ... smoked weed to laugh with my friends ... i don't smoke it anymore tho ... just a phase ...

come to think of it, i never smoke weed when i'm unhappy ... because when you're on it, u get "stuck" on whatever's on your mind ... so if something is bothering me, it'll just bug the shit out of me ... therefore, I only smoked when I was happy ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 07-05-05 at 07:51 PM.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

I see.. I'm not sure why people can't just have a laugh with their friends without the aid of drugs though.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast