+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Boyfriend wants to smoke pot again

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually dude.

You could do with a little bit of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Actually dude.

You could do with a little bit of change.
    By your opinion. What change is that?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I dont think OV needs to change at all....

I think someone else needs to grow up, though, not naming any names
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I dont think OV needs to change at all....

I think someone else needs to grow up, though, not naming any names
    And how long have you been here? Not very long, so to pass judgement such as that means shit. However, if you want to carry brown nosing OV, be my guest... it prob be the closet he'd got to a girl.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins

No such things as morals either. I dont have any and I dont believe in a god. We pick our standards and what is wrong and right...so if she says pot is wrong then he stops smoking it or hits the fawking road.
    Then you post following.

mor·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrl, mr-)
    adj.
    Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.

Thats word for word...so whats your point? There is no one good over-all morals. We decide what is right and wrong.
    If you don't seem to see my point then I'm sure your the one that needs to lay off the pot. You just said it's got nothing to do with "morals" we pick our standard to what right or wrong is. Sorry to break it to you but thats exactly what morals are.

Side note:

There is no such thing as a true "right" or "wrong". For example history. Do you believe all of it to be truth? If I'm correct with history your only exposed to the authors "subjective" view of that piece of history. Even the evidence that the authors notion is derived from is most likely a subjective source. For example a diary from a jew during the holocaust.

Furthering the debate...

"No such things as morals either. I dont have any and I dont believe in a god. We pick our standards and what is wrong and right...so if she says pot is wrong then he stops smoking it or hits the fawking road." - Virgin

Because she says smoking pot is wrong, it is? I don't agree. Because something is "illegal" doesn't automatically mean it's wrong. Have you watched the ER episode with the chinese doctor nursing her father at home? With her father in great deal of pain, he asked asks her to end his life. At the end... she does it. If I'm not mistaken this IS illegal. However because it is illegal, does it make it wrong? I don't think so.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dude ... can we kill this?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

There seem to be a lot of defensive people on this board.

I'm done arguing with you guys now I think I'd rather sleep... the benadryl is kicking in now
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    There seem to be a lot of defensive people on this board.

I'm done arguing with you guys now I think I'd rather sleep... the benadryl is kicking in now
    Defensive? Maybe. Right now? No. I just like to start arguments and debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Because she says smoking pot is wrong, it is?
    YES!, that is my point. To her it is wrong. To you maybe no and since it is up to her if she stays in this relationship or not then what say do you have in it? Read my quote in the sig. Everything is relative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    And how long have you been here? Not very long, so to pass judgement such as that means shit. However, if you want to carry brown nosing OV, be my guest... it prob be the closet he'd got to a girl.
    She can do what ever she wants. For all you know she could have gone back and read my posts. Your insults are not helping your argument though.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-05-05 at 06:12 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

YES!, that is my point. To her it is wrong. To you maybe no and since it is up to her if she stays in this relationship or not then what say do you have in it? Read my quote in the sig.

She can do what ever she wants. For all you know she could have gone back and read my posts. Your insults are not helping your argument though.
    Because my argument has nothing to do with my insults. However, this thread has totally got out of hand and I think I agree with Eric. I'll kill it now.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789