+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a very unique relationship

a very unique relationship

So I’m in need for some relationship advice. There is this girl who I have the biggest crush on. I know her for two years now and she has just recently broke up with her boyfriend and need advice.

The back Story
    Let’s call the girl I like Angelina . Angelina and I are very good friends. We literally text each other every day from the time we wake up to bed time. But I make sure I’m not the first one to text at the start of the day Angelina is usually the first one. About a year and a half ago we hooked up had sex but a month later she started dating this guy. She knew this guy for two years before we started talking. So they had some history. But even while she was dating this guy we never stop texting each other every day. Sometimes I would be very flirtatious but it was it was one side, I would tell her to break off with her man, and give her very subtle hints that I have the hots for her. And she a very smart girl so I’m sure she picked up on the hints. I always try to indirectly convey that I like her so I don’t got stuck in the friend zone. I would never prior into their relationship or she would never mention anything about her boyfriend. Every so often but not many we would meet up go to the gym or a store And of course twice I was plain out blunt what’s going on between us. She called it “a very unique relationship we have”

Most girls say I’m a pretty good looking guy and even been told at a bar and club by completely strangers 3-4 times that I’m a hot guy then they run away usually because my game sucks. But I think Angelina is soo f**ken hot and might be out of my league. I know for a matter a fact she thinks I’m very intelligent and I’m pretty sure she likes my personality. I even got her to rate me out of 10 base on looks she gave me a seven and got her to rate herself she gave herself a five. But I’m not sure if she was serious or not.

So for the last few days I’ve been pushing to go out with me but she makes no effort to it. She’s like sure lets go out for dinner or drinks then forgets or is busy. Tonight she’s going out with her best friend and another guy. What should I do know? Am I in the friend zone or don’t even have a chance with her. Or could it be she know I like her but she just wants to be friends but doesn’t want to tell me because she afraid that if she did I would stop talking to her. Which is true because I want something more and if we continued it would just be painful for me.
    Help Please!

For people who think i'm shallow or disrespecting her.
    I'm always positive towards her encouraging her and when ever she is down I always cheer her up

Once before they had a huge argument and said they broke it off and a couple of days later got back together. After they got back together I told her how I felt and said I said it would be in the best interest if we stop chatting and take a few months break until I got over her and we can continue just begin normal friends. Her response was that she would continue texting me till I answered her back and she would start crying. Then she finally agree to couple of weeks but only lasted less then two days. She kept texting and I cracked
    Last edited by playabunnie; 04-11-12 at 10:34 AM.

I think you have to wait a bit longer so she gets over the ex, but stay in contact with her, offer your support and ask her out. Have a good time with her and soon she will see that you are more then just a good friend.

Friend zoned!!

She's been there with you, clearly wasn't bothered because she then started dating someone else, blatently ignored all your obvious hints and is now standing you up when you are trying to arrange things.

Take the hint! She loves the attention, thats all. Lose interest in her and chase some other girl.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"