+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats going on...confused...?

whats going on...confused...?

A couple of weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend after 6 months. I love her, but recently things started getting serious and there are a few things that I need to figure out based on our differences of religion and culture. Basically I need some time to figure things out. Also it is hard for me to think about being without her. It was very difficult for me to tell her and when I did, she did not take it very well at all. It hurt me so much to see her hurting.
    We have talked on the phone a few times since. Last wedndesday was the last time. While joking around she hesitantly admitted that she had gone out on a date already! It hasnt even been two weeks that we broke up! She told me that her friend set her up on the date and she felt obligated to go even though she didnt want to. After I asked her if she was going to go out on another date, she hesitantly denied it and said that she is not interested in him. She went on saying that she is still not over me and not into rebounds after relationships. As our conversation was concluding she tells me that it is up to me if I ever want to get back together with her, also if I ever want to talk to feel free to call her any time.
    This Saturday as I am late, I enter this bar that me and my freinds frequently hang out at every weekend to meet up with my friends. She also hangs out at this bar and probably knew I was going to be there or some of my friends. While walking in I see her standing talking to some guy. After saying hi to my friends I walked over to her to say hi. I was wondering where her friends were and when I asked she introduced me to her "friend" (date) that guy! I felt like throwing up right then and there and I tried my best to suck it up and play it cool. While burning inside, I meet another girl talked and dance with her for the remainder of the night to show my I am not bothered. I caught my ex looking over at me numerous times. It didnt seem like she was having a good time. She wasnt really talking to her date too much, smiling/laughing on occasion and walked outside on the balcony a few times that I have noticed to smoke without her date. A couple of times I would enter the dance floor with the girl I was talking to purposly walking by her dancing with her date and dance nearby. I think this might have gotten to her, I am not sure. She would leave the dance floor shortly after. Also left the bar 15-20 min early.
    ...is she over me already? feel bad I saw her on her date? trying to make me jealous?..im confused....?
    Last edited by sport; 03-05-05 at 04:34 PM.

i think youve made the mistake and when she went for a smoke you should of talked to her its obvious how you feel about her. use it as an opportunity to get back with her, not to make her jelous