+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to make him to forget me?

how to make him to forget me?

i fell in love with a man and he love me too, our relationship nearly one year. Now, the problem is the ex-girlfriend didn't want to let him go. He met and talked with his ex girlfriend about it, to let him go and start a new life but she just can't accept it. I stuck in the middle that seem that i was third party and that make me feel uncomfortable. His ex keep disturbing and threatening me to stay away from him, she is in a process to his heart back. So i decided to let him go and move. I feel sad, i told him that i have to leave him for his own good. I try so many ways to forget him and even ask him to leave me too, but he insist won't leave and won't let me go. We both feel sad. He suffered so much in his past relationship and even told me that he will give up if i leave him. I afraid that he may do something stupid and I don't want him to give up in his life too.

Can anyone suggest me, how to make him to forget me and not to give up?
    Perhaps some of you ever go through the same situation.
    Thanks

First of all, if the ex girlfriend is that persistent and aggressive he's probably giving her signs or encouragement. Obviously he still wants something from her unless she's a stage 5 clinger with a masters in stalkery but in my experience, the guy is usually doing some leading on to keep a chick on the hook for that long.

Like I just said in the other thread only two things "get you over someone" ...

1. Somebody else.
    2. Time.

(sometimes alcohol and cocaine but I don't advise that unless you're buying)