+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kyle here with problem!

Kyle here with problem!

FIrst off i would just like to say hello to everyone on these forums. Im a 17 year old from Nevada. Hopefully i can give advice to anyone that needs help as you all would give me.

I came to these forums because i am recenlty depressed about a situation. It seems that i have fell for a girl i met at the beginning of this year. It wasnt until january that i found out that i had great feelings for her. Now i never really gone out with girls or anything. I just love having them as friends. So i did become hard for me to talk to her alot, especially when i hinted that she could liked me. (i know the signs girls give so just trust me here ) However i only see her at school, she hangs out with a different group of friends as i do. Bottom line is that i waited to long to ask her out, and her best friend (which is a guy) asked her out first. This happened right before prom ( which i decided was the good time to ask her out). I felt heart broken because secretly we both had feelings for each other. But she figured i would never ask her out. Now its over. They are going out and i cant compete with her best friend.

Bottom line: i feel very very sad. I spent many times thinking what could have happened and all the times that would have been so fun. Now it vanished and i have nothing.... what can i do to stop thinking about her?

lol i cant realize i typed so o much, thanks anyways for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle-A
    Bottom line: i feel very very sad. I spent many times thinking what could have happened and all the times that would have been so fun. Now it vanished and i have nothing.... what can i do to stop thinking about her?
    Yea, that sucks..Its called "Your fawked". Welcome to my club..there is nothing you can do about it. oh and...hi.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. first thing that i assumed when i heard your name, i was thinking, "now we have squirt's son on the forums too?"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...