+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me i think im losing my girl

Please help me i think im losing my girl

Hey guys im new to the forums i signed up cause i really dont know what else to do ok here is my problem. Ive been dating this girl for 9 months and like everything was good for like the first 8 months but like like this past month i feel like shes not into me the same way she seems to be ignoring me alot while talkin to her other firends like basically like now showing me that she cares about me but when i ask her if shes losing her feelings she says no shes not she says she still loves me the same way if not more i saw her yesterday and she showed me that she really loves me but like shes not the same person i knew few months ago she seems to be geting a attitude problem i think there is something wrong but i dont really know what i ask her why shes acting like that she doenst tell me she says nothing im just really scard shes forgeting me i really dont wanna lose her i give her everything she wants but i dont think she cares the same anymore is there a way to find out if shes losing her interest in me or cheating on me or something?

Thanks guys

I noticed you like to like, say, like a lot. Has she rubbed off on you?

You're 9 months into a relationship, all relationships lose the spark, this may be that time. Sure her interest level has dropped but don't let that discourage you, who is she with now? YOU, thats right! Cheer up bud, I can see you're a bit insecure about this and that is causing suspicions, those suspicions alone can evaporate what sparks are left. Stop the suspicion before the suspicion stops you!

With that said, it doesnt mean try harder or do more, quite the contrary. If you want more from her, give less....odd but works. Take her for example.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Tone Guest
    You mean relationships aren't rainbows and butterflies 100% of the time?!