+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy?

I know a lot of 40 something women that are beautiful and I hope to look like them when I am 40 My sister for instance has had 2 children and is 39...she is beautiful like a model. OP - you need to get out more. Meet a woman, not a girl, and have a real adult relationship.

Why would I be offended?! I just said that you remind me of an old pervert... I wouldn't be jealous of anyone who sleeps with a sleazy-sounding guy like you :S! But hey, maybe I'm just getting a totally wrong impression.

Back on topic: I still don't think that you are in love with her, you are most certainly "in lust", but even if only for the fact that you've basically just met her, you cannot possibly be in love with her. What things about her personality do you like? Do you even have interests in common, what do you talk about? She is a person who finds it perfectly normal to deceive and cheat on her husband with another guy. I bet you love that about her personality...

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    OP - you need to get out more. Meet a woman, not a girl, and have a real adult relationship.
    This^^^! Just so it's clear - she isn't "a girl" because of her age (she's older than me, not that it matters but since you probably think I'm an old "haggard" spinster...), but because of her utter immaturity and lack of morals. She doesn't even seem to realize that what she's doing is wrong... like a small kid who kicks a dog or something.
    Last edited by searock; 15-11-12 at 02:38 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    40 and married (i.e. divorced) twice, with plenty of sex partners *during*? Okay, so that means you cheated. You sound like a stand-up guy. I didn't read it, but I hope you don't have kids.

Are you asking if you are crazy or your 28 year old is? You don't seem to have much self-control, which is clearly why you are alone now. Doesn't seem much more to say. Any advice we give won't change a thing. You want what you want and to hell with anyone else. I'm not going to even try to appeal to your better nature, since I'm not convinced there is one. She's a cheater too, and people generally get who and what they deserve.

You may be 40, but Vash is right. You have the mentality of a teenager. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why would I be offended?! I just said that you remind me of an old pervert... I wouldn't be jealous of anyone who sleeps with a sleazy-sounding guy like you :S! But but because of her utter immaturity and lack of morals. She doesn't even seem to realize that what she's doing is wrong... like a small kid who kicks a dog or something.
    Exactly. She is a little girl...getting talking into marriage? Cheating...etc...

Indi - the OP does have kids I think, since he said he had grand kids. Anyway, the OP has some problems and you're right no amount of advice we give will change anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi - the OP does have kids I think, since he said he had grand kids. Anyway, the OP has some problems and you're right no amount of advice we give will change anything.
    Oh, too bad. I was hoping his chica would give him a horrible disease and he'd become a Darwin award contestant.

I confess I don't waste too much time reading dross like his. I'm here for a quick monotony break from work. And of course jeejee is not here, dammit, maybe he does have a job after all.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wow, some of you had some good advice but 28 is not a girl no. I have kids who are grown so no worries there.
    I have kept my kids full time since the divorce with their mother in 2000. Nobody else besides you people and the
    women I was with know I was cheating. My first wife cheated first so I had no reason not to on her.
    Just because I've had many partners doesn't make me an asshole or bad person. I would never be the first to cheat.
    My affairs have been under lock and key this whole time. I do not seek any past partners for sex.
    Simply put, a woman who is in a troubled marriage seeks me out for love and compassion.
    She is considering leaving him soon because he doesn't give her the time of day and sex she needs.
    She wants someone who is willing to share responsibilities like cooking and cleaning. He does nothing and
    she also works full time. Got that? I am not bad looking at all and don't look 40, have long blonde hair and
    a dynamic personality. I didn't say dynamite, I said dynamic. If I was mingling with all of you, you would have
    no clue that it's me. The internet cannot offend me whatsoever. Guess I was looking for advice on how do
    deal with this situation. Am I a snake in the grass? No, I am a wolf in sheeps clothing. We have talked for
    countless hrs on phone, in person and on fb. Her husband must be daft. The more we talk, the more in common we have.

Oh yeah, there are still some beautiful 40 yr old women out there. I am not wanting a 18 yr old by no means. So many women my age are used up, emotionally and physically already through years of troubled marriages and some with young kids. Show me the good ones and I will keep them in mind if or when this fails.

... now I know what Iaminnocentma hates Canadians. ^^^ I think you've taken one too many kicks to the head ninja.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 007ninja View Post
    Simply put, a woman who is in a troubled marriage seeks me out for love and compassion.
    You provide a valuable service. lol

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My first wife cheated first so I had no reason not to on her.
    This pretty much sums you up.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Show me the good ones and I will keep them in mind if or when this fails.
    Not a chance. I'd show them *you* so they know to avoid you.

Are you sure your name isn't Phil?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Searock, didn't you know 2 wrongs make a right?

So many women my age are used up, emotionally and physically already through years of troubled marriages and some with young kids.
    Wow...so you're pretty used up then too aren't you? If you consider life experience being "used up"' then you will be looking for an 18yr old pretty soon. You are so very shallow.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 15-11-12 at 08:56 AM.

Wow...so you're pretty used up then too aren't you? If you consider life experience being "used up"' then you will be looking for an 18yr old pretty soon. You are so very shallow.
    I have already stated that I am not in any way, shape or form interested in an 18 yr old. I'm very flexible and go with the flow and never let my past eat at me. Seems that too many people do that. I have flaws but dam good at hiding them. Is it wrong to have confidence? Warning to guys that don't give their gf or wives the proper attention, I may be the other guy too one day, lol. Might seem to be rare to many of you but this stuff does happen all around you. I will be the one to pick up the spare if she's hot, sorry. It's hard to be honest on here without being shot down but this is the net and I laugh out loud for real at some of the comments. You only live once and when you find someone who is a great match, there are no limits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12