+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is he really thinking?

What is he really thinking?

I had a long distance relationship for 2 ½ months with this guy. We have so much in common and he would text me every morning, every day and every night. It’s like I was the world to him. We really liked each other and told each other that we would one day be in the same state. I visited him for 5 days in his state. We saw two of his friends at a museum and he addressed me as his girlfriend and I was really happy he did that. A week passed after I left, he ended it after going to a party as he told his friends that he was in a long distance relationship and they told him that it was stupid. He told me that he was thinking about this before his friends told him that and he wanted me to find someone else in my area because I deserve more than just phone calls and Skype all day. I asked him if we were living in the same area would we still be dating; with no pause he immediately said “Yeah, of course.” He said the only reason he broke it off was because it was long distance.

He works full time and goes to school Monday through Thursday now since his classes started. He said he was struggling and because of all this he’s suffering through depression. We talked 3 times on the phone after he broke it off, but now it seems as the days go by we’re talking much less now. One day I wanted to talk to him because I wasn’t feeling well, but he said he was out with his guy friend and didn't respond back that whole night. Just before he went to work he was saying that he hoped that everything was going well with me. Then I asked him when he’s available to talk on the phone he never replied. I haven’t talked to him for 2 weeks now and that’s the longest we’ve ever not talked. Before it were 3 days, then 5 days and now 2 weeks? So now I’m giving him space and I didn’t try to text him again saying “Why didn’t you respond back?” I’m not the clingy one and I like to give people their space and time.

Now I’m just not going to contact him until he contacts me back. We both have our freedom and right now I’m talking to other guys (But for some reason, I always come back to thinking about him) we weren’t in a fight last time we talked so why is he not responding? My birthday has passed and he didn’t even send me at least a text saying “Happy Birthday”. Is he really that busy or did he forget? I’m trying to get over him at the moment; it has been about 2 months since he broke it off. He’s an Aquarius in the 2nd Decan and I’m a Libra in the 2nd Decan. Do you think that has anything to do with his behavior? I'm not going to assume.

Now here are my questions:

Does he think about me as much as I think about him? Has he forgotten about me completely or is he ignoring me? Did he completely convince himself that he can’t date me anymore? Do you think I should just wait until he contacts me from now on? Did his feeling disappear for me? How long does it take for an Aquarius guy to contact someone back? Do you think he’d like to get back together with me if we live in the same state in the future? What do you think he thinks of me as of right now? By him not responding, does that mean he lost interest and has no desire of me anymore and will never be with me again? Did he really like me at some point but now thinking what's the use?
    I really would like to know because it seems like I can never get a reply from him.

Sweety, what don't you understand about "I want to find someone else in my area?" Leave him alone and find someone in Your area that you can touch and hold and smell and kiss and go on real one-on-one time instead of skype and fantasy.

No... he does not think about you as much as you think about him because he's out with his friends, having fun and looking to pull chicks in his area.
    No... he hasn't forgotten about you completely but he's well on his way to doing just that.
    Yes... you should not contact him again BUT, No you should not WAIT for him in the least. Move on and find someone who wants to be with you.
    Yes... it is likely that his feelings are disappearing for you because if they were'nt then he'd make arrangements to be seing you again.. which he's not doing.
    ... It's takes five years and three months for an Aquarius guy to contact someone back... this never changes ALL Aquarius men use this time frame.
    ... If you live in the same state in the future, he will already be married and with his wife so don't wait for him.
    ... I think he thinks of you as someone who can't take a hint that he's broken up with her at the moment. That's why i said outright to just leave him alone
    ... Yes.. by him not responding that means that he's lost interest. It also means that he's trying to spare you a long drawn out ENDING.
    ... He thought he liked you at one point but when he actually met you, he realized the folly of being with someone long distance and he wasn't into it as much as he though he would be so it's over now. Don't be too upset, you will have so much more fun with someone in your own area who you can do real stuff with instead of this silly computer relationship thats not worth the screen it's typed on. He will never be with you again, no!

.... You can never get a reply from him so take the hint, leave him alone and get on with your life without him in it. Don't waste another second stalking his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sweety, what don't you understand about "I want to find someone else in my area?" Leave him alone and find someone in Your area that you can touch and hold and smell and kiss and go on real one-on-one time instead of skype and fantasy.

No... he does not think about you as much as you think about him because he's out with his friends, having fun and looking to pull chicks in his area.
    No... he hasn't forgotten about you completely but he's well on his way to doing just that.
    Yes... you should not contact him again BUT, No you should not WAIT for him in the least. Move on and find someone who wants to be with you.
    Yes... it is likely that his feelings are disappearing for you because if they were'nt then he'd make arrangements to be seing you again.. which he's not doing.
    ... It's takes five years and three months for an Aquarius guy to contact someone back... this never changes ALL Aquarius men use this time frame.
    ... If you live in the same state in the future, he will already be married and with his wife so don't wait for him.
    ... I think he thinks of you as someone who can't take a hint that he's broken up with her at the moment. That's why i said outright to just leave him alone
    ... Yes.. by him not responding that means that he's lost interest. It also means that he's trying to spare you a long drawn out ENDING.
    ... He thought he liked you at one point but when he actually met you, he realized the folly of being with someone long distance and he wasn't into it as much as he though he would be so it's over now. Don't be too upset, you will have so much more fun with someone in your own area who you can do real stuff with instead of this silly computer relationship thats not worth the screen it's typed on. He will never be with you again, no!

.... You can never get a reply from him so take the hint, leave him alone and get on with your life without him in it. Don't waste another second stalking his ass.
    He told me "I want you to find someone else in your area." He never said, "I want to find someone else in my area."
    In the beginning, he was the one who asked me about the LDR and I was the one who wasn't really interested in it, but I tried it out anyways because I liked him a lot.

After he broke it off, he was texting me all the time like we were still together. Every morning and every night he was STILL TEXTING ME. It seemed to me that he was confused of what he wants. And tell me why at 3AM he texted me saying, "I can't sleep."
    I've moved on pretty well. I'm talking to two other guys at the moment and life seems to be pretty good.
    Last edited by LinksOfALibra; 15-11-12 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinksOfALibra View Post
    I've moved on pretty well. I'm talking to two other guys at the moment and life seems to be pretty good.
    Awesome! Now all you have to do is acutally move on instead of keeping on trying to get this douche to contact you and you'll be all set.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LinksOfALibra View Post
    He told me "I want you to find someone else in your area." He never said, "I want to find someone else in my area."
    Same thing and you know it. Keep moving on, this isn't going anywhere.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh