+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help ASAP! Cruise in less than 2 months!

Please help ASAP! Cruise in less than 2 months!

Hi everyone. My boyfriend broke up with about 2 days ago. We spent Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday together. I went to house Saturday. And we went to the grocery because we were going to cook some wings and have a couple of drinks. Well I already had bought drinks but forgot them at my house so I tell him I'm just not gonna drink tonight and tells me to just buy some more. I tell him I really don't have the money for it and he says well I'm not buying you any because I'm not supporting your bad habit. This makes me so angry because I'm not even a big drinker and he drinks about 3 or 4 times a week. This just puts me in a bad mood so we're in the store and he tells me to pick some sides to go with the wings. I tell him I don't know and it doesn't matter. So he gets mad because we're just walking around the store and can't decide what to get. So finally he says let's just order a pizza and puts everything back.

So we drive back to his house and neither one of us say a word to each other the whole way. Then when we get in the house we still don't talk and I finally say are you not talking to me now? He doesn't say a word. So I say you're just gonna ignore me. He finally says he is tired of my bad attitude. I tell him I was mad about him saying I had a drinking problem and he says I was just kidding. I said well you should have told me that. Then he says I thought you knew I was and I tell him no. Then he tells me I need to fix my attitude problem. He says I'm always mad at the world. We talk for a few minutes and finally make up. We almost broke up then but he says he does care about me buy I need to work on my attitude. I agree. Then we order a pizza and I go pick I up.

Everything was fine. We ate the pizza and then I was ready to just lay down and relax because I had work 3 12 hour shifts for the first time ever on third shift. Then he tells me we are going to his friends house and I tell him I really don't feel like going. Ten he says well I already told them we are going. I tell him I'm tired because I've been working an had classes. He gets mad at me and just leaves. Every weekend were at his house we goes to his friends house and this was the first time I haven't been.

Well he comes back about 2 hours later and tries to get me to go again. I was half asleep and tell him I am very tired and really don't feel like going tonight. He then just leaves again and doesn't come back till 6:30 in the morning. He wakes me up and tells me he is so mad at me I apologize but then he doesn't wanna talk and we just go to bed.

The next morning we make up. And everything is done Sunday and part of Monday. I go home Monday evening. And everything was fine. We text and everything is good. He tells me he is gonna come over Tuesday and we can make dinner together. Then at 2:30 in the morning texts me and says he doesn't ask for much and I couldn't come to his friends house and that made him look very bad. I say I thought we over that situation and he says I did to keep things civil . Over it I'm not. I wanna be with someone who accepts my friends and family . So I don't even text back because I don't wanna talk about it anymore and fight.

The next day I get a text from him around 6 in the evening that says Well hope u have a good night Since u are to good to speak all day lol so I just say hey and he says what's up with you and I just say nothing leaving class. He says Told u I'd be about 6 and haven't heard anything out of u all day. School on a Tues night ? And I tell him I have to make up assignments since class was cancelled Monday. He says Glad u told me before I drove all the way up there and set for 30 minutes I told u last night when we spoke on the phone 6 o'clock I would be there. I then say Oh well I thought you would still call before you left. I could leave school at any time. (I didn't think he was coming over anyways because of the last text I received from him the night before and was just trying to let him cool off) so then he replies Whenever u get your attitude in check like you've been working on since we met and stop being so selfish call me . Until then I'm finished. If not I'll see you at the port on January 7th. (We have planned and paid for a cruise together for January) so I say I'm sorry did you take my text the wrong way? Bc I didn't have an attitude in it. And he texts back I'm still pissed about Saturday and everything has snowballed up to this point . I'm sure u won't be single long. And u never said anything about the last text I sent u last night . I just quit texting him bc I'm upset at that point. He continues texting me saying Well goodbye Thanks for ignoring me then at 11:30 he says Shows my level of importance. Well this is my last text . Have a great night see ya in Florida.

The next morning (Wednesday) I'm leaving for school and see my straightener on my car. (I left my extra straightener at his house) so he drove a hour I guess the night before just to put my straighter on my car. This kinda blows my mind. The I had to go into work that night after school at 7 and work for 12 hours and he knows it. So he texts me right before I'm going into work and says U know anyone that'd wanna buy my part of the cruise? They posted a driving job today and I've got it if I want it . At this point I'm very upset because I didn't think it would get to this point. We both agreed that regardless of what happened if we broke up or not we would still go on the cruise together even if its just as friends bc it's paid for and both our names are in it. So now I just don't know what to do or say. I thought we would work this out and indef thought we would still go on the cruise together. Please help! Thank

Missrissa, talk to the cruise line and see if the ticket is transferrable to another name. If it is, then perhaps one of his friends might buy your ticket. Or one of your friends might buy his ticket.