+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lack of communication

Lack of communication

Hi everyone,

I'm am new to this community. I have entered this forum to get pieces of advice regarding my relationship problem/s and to intentionally help others too.
    Let me start by telling some infos bout me. I'm 21 years old just gavebirth this October 28th and married to a very loving husband.
    We've been in a relationship not for long but started as friends and now we have our own little family. We totally love each other and care for each other no matter what life brings. We starte to be together but we need to live separately since I got pregnant due to some immigration rules. I live as ofnow with my parents in a diff country he lives in a diff one where we met as he works over there but planned to get back after thebaby is born.

The only problem is he started to complain about how we communicate to each other. We're far away from each other for some time but not for good but I tend to not talk whenever he calls. The time has come that he noticed it and told me about it. We actually get to a point where in he asked me if I still wanted to continue this relationship because he said he doesn't want to be with a girl that has a problem with communicating. I have been like this for almost a year already. But he still holds on to cherish what we have.

I love my husband whole heartedly. I will never choose anyone else even if I will be given the chance to pick foranother time. He is the one that I wanna spend my life with and die next to him. I love my family but I don't understand why I am being like this. What would be the possible reason why I cant communicate well withmy husband? What would be the possible reason why I don't talk and just answer his questions whenever he calls or even in person?

I don't wanna lose him. I just need help and understanding.

Xoxo

Can you give some examples of ways you "don't answer questions?"
    Are you two compatible? Do you two have a lot in common? Perhaps you two are very different but are stuck together due to a child when otherwise this relationship has no grounds of lasting

Why don't you ask him more detail about his claim about how your communication?
    What was you wrong in communicate with him and people around?
    Relationship is very complicated, it's easy to misunderstand of you're not truth and frank.
    Though you alway want to be close and friend with people, but sometime in a unsuitable situation you do something is not like your hope.
    He must tell you where and when and why you are bad communication, otherwise, his claim is like a excuse !

Hi,
    It's not that I don't answer his questions. I answer when he asks something then don't talk or should I say open another topic to continue communicating. I just tend to listen to him. I don't know why.
    We we're good from the start, he even asked me what happened to me that I used to be hyper, jolly person then suddenly I became silent. That I don't know what the reason was. I'm scared the time will come he'll lose his patience. I wanna know how I could be the old me. (

Maybe you are suffering from post baby stuff? Hormone levels that interfere with mood? Or whatever. Go to the doctor to check it out