+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do with my "girlfriend"?

What should I do with my "girlfriend"?

I'm a freshman in college. I've known this girl for a little more than 3 months. She first started as a friend but later I had feelings for her and she had feelings for me. She was in a relationship for 3.5 years before coming to college. She is still very good friends with her ex.. She texts him a lot throughout the day. She tried the long distance relationship thing, but it didn't work. Me and her have had "breakups" several times even though we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend. We were in a way mutually exclusive even though we never declared it. Before Thanksgiving, she broke up with me because of my brother (who goes to the same college as me) got involved in our relationship. She couldn't see herself dating me with a brother who is seen as intrusive. She thinks that if she broke my heart, he would talk trash about her. I told her that the image she has of my brother is not true and she should get a chance of knowing him. She currently hates my brother. That is the main reason why she "broke up" with me. During the first day of break, she texted me and told me she felt bad because she hooked up with her ex-boyfriend (whom she once loved) and all she could think about while kissing him was me. Her ex says he still loves her. She says she is torn because she wants to feel loved (which could come through him) but she likes the closeness of me on campus. She says she is talking to her ex now to see what they want to do. She also said a little after we broke up that she may have been hiding from her feelings for me because she was falling for me but could not date me because of my brother. If she chooses me over her ex, what should I do? Any advice?

Kill them both, and get your brother to give you a solid alibi. I seen the exact same movie a few years ago, and the dude got away with it, until he go tanked one night and told his mom, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven7294 View Post
    I'm a freshman in college. I've known this girl for a little more than 3 months. She first started as a friend but later I had feelings for her and she had feelings for me. She was in a relationship for 3.5 years before coming to college. She is still very good friends with her ex.. She texts him a lot throughout the day. She tried the long distance relationship thing, but it didn't work. Me and her have had "breakups" several times even though we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend. We were in a way mutually exclusive even though we never declared it. Before Thanksgiving, she broke up with me because of my brother (who goes to the same college as me) got involved in our relationship. She couldn't see herself dating me with a brother who is seen as intrusive. She thinks that if she broke my heart, he would talk trash about her. I told her that the image she has of my brother is not true and she should get a chance of knowing him. She currently hates my brother. That is the main reason why she "broke up" with me. During the first day of break, she texted me and told me she felt bad because she hooked up with her ex-boyfriend (whom she once loved) and all she could think about while kissing him was me. Her ex says he still loves her. She says she is torn because she wants to feel loved (which could come through him) but she likes the closeness of me on campus. She says she is talking to her ex now to see what they want to do. She also said a little after we broke up that she may have been hiding from her feelings for me because she was falling for me but could not date me because of my brother. If she chooses me over her ex, what should I do? Any advice?
    Don't assoicate with her anymore... not even as a friend. She's a nutter who doesn't know what she wants and the minute that a school break comes up, she's right back in so called "ex"'s arms. Are you sure they even broke up?

She'll screw you around because she's not over her ex. Don't let her use you while you're at school and then run back to him when she's home. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Don't assoicate with her anymore... not even as a friend. She's a nutter who doesn't know what she wants and the minute that a school break comes up, she's right back in so called "ex"'s arms. Are you sure they even broke up?

She'll screw you around because she's not over her ex. Don't let her use you while you're at school and then run back to him when she's home. Ugh!
    A month ago, she showed me a text she sent her ex that said, "You are going to have to move on because I have moved on and am with another guy (me)."

A month ago, she showed me a text she sent her ex that said, "You are going to have to move on because I have moved on and am with another guy (me)."
    Apparently she didn't quite mean that as she's now telling you that she hooked up with him but:
    she likes the closeness of me on campus.
    Wake up, sport... she's a nutter that you've broken up with several times already. I say give her the boot she's not the only chick on campus. Find one that isn't still "friends" with her ex.

How did your brother get involved your relationship? The fact that he managed to do so makes me think her fears are justifed.

Dude, you're In college ! All you should be thinking about is grades and how many girls you're going to bang this quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    How did your brother get involved your relationship? The fact that he managed to do so makes me think her fears are justifed.
    I think this is irrelevent, really. They've broken up several times and she uses the brother so that she has an excuse to bop the ex when she goes home for Thanksgiving. The fact that the brother is this so called involved tells me that he's fearing for his brother's (the Op's) emotional health.

This chick says"
    She thinks that if she broke my heart, he would talk trash about her.
    Who the hell even thinks such a thing as "breaking his heart| when they're suppose to be in a mutually loving relationship? This chicks not good gf material PERIOD.. IMNSHO.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 23-11-12 at 11:40 PM.

ooooh kid pleasee worry with your school and homework. she dont want u its over/ break up

move onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If she chooses me over her ex, what should I do? Any advice?
    Yes. You should run like hell from the crazy woman.

Op: Why would you want to be the one that win's this little piece of fluff? Check yourself and ask why you don't show her the curb. She went home and fkd her ex.. surely you understand the implications of being with someone who is still accepting of an ex's bodily fluids?

Op: Why would you want to be the one that win's this little piece of fluff? Check yourself and ask why you don't show her the curb. She went home and fkd her ex.. surely you understand the implications of being with someone who is still accepting of an ex's bodily fluids?
    I don't think she ****** him being that it was her time of the month. I don't know if that makes a difference though.

she texted me and told me she felt bad because she hooked up with her ex-boyfriend (whom she once loved) and all she could think about while kissing him was me.
    Hellllllllllooooooooo!

Look you've gotten basically the same advice from everyone in which you immediately find some excuse to stay with her so just go live your life with a cheating piece of fluff that tells you what she thinks will make her look like less of a douche-bag. Forget what we have to say to you. You're life... your lesson to learn.

Hellllllllllooooooooo!

Look you've gotten basically the same advice from everyone in which you immediately find some excuse to stay with her so just go live your life with a cheating piece of fluff that tells you what she thinks will make her look like less of a douche-bag. Forget what we have to say to you. You're life... your lesson to learn.
    After all of this similar advice, I'm starting to side with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast