+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do with my "girlfriend"?

If 10 idiots tell you to jump of a bridge, would you do it? Everyone in this thread is either canadian, an ex-con, or a troll illiterate. Not the type of people i would trust with getting my hole.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcoq View Post
    If 10 idiots tell you to jump of a bridge, would you do it? Everyone in this thread is either canadian, an ex-con, or a troll illiterate. Not the type of people i would trust with getting my hole.
    I think I'm ending things with her, not because of this advice, but the way she has been recently treating me. After I told her whatever decision she makes, I'm fine and happy with, she tells me, "I don't need your permission for anything." This is a constant thing of her taking my kind words and using them against me. I don't think I can deal with a person who does that.

Quote Originally Posted by beethoven7294 View Post
    I think I'm ending things with her, not because of this advice, but the way she has been recently treating me. After I told her whatever decision she makes, I'm fine and happy with, she tells me, "I don't need your permission for anything." This is a constant thing of her taking my kind words and using them against me. I don't think I can deal with a person who does that.
    Good on you, show the piece of garbage to the curb. You don't need royal bitches in your life even if they are only good to get your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Good on you, show the piece of garbage to the curb. You don't need royal bitches in your life even if they are only good to get your hole.
    Update: Before she told me that there was no way of salvaging her relationship with her ex, she didn't have feelings for him anymore, and that she would move on. Guess what? She chose her ex over me. Obviously what she told me earlier is a complete load of garbage. I don't think I could have a relationship with her because she is fickle, but also because I don't think she will ever get over her ex. It is worthless to try something with someone who isn't on the same level as you. I think she is now trying to make me jealous by posting things on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook about the love she has for her ex. She also seems to be "rubbing in my face" that she is seeing him once classes are over and also during Christmas break. So yeah, this girl isn't relationship material. I don't know what her ex sees in her. She is just a pot of trouble, drama, and fickleness.

She wanted to bang her ex the whole time. She'll probably want to bang you again at some point if you ignore her now. Next time, bang her with no emotion and no exclusivity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12