+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't get her out of my mind.

I can't get her out of my mind.

Im a junior in high school and there is this girl that i have known since the beginning of freshman year. She is very pretty and very popular and all the guys flirt with her any chance they get. I know she dates a lot of guys but i am one of the few guys she continually has talked to since day one. I started liking her a little last year but about a month ago she became a crush/obsession of mine.

I told her that i like her but she said i was friendzoned which i really don't mind at all. I would love to just have her as a friend and be that guy she can always talk to, but i can't stop thinking about her and i am afraid it will hurt or even ruin our friendship very soon. I just want to know how i can stop thinking about her like that and move on. Help!

You'll get her attention quicker by not being her friend and ignoring her altogether. Is her best female friend single? Try your shot with her instead

Never tell a girl you like her until she's shown you, through her reciprocal actions that she likes you back the way you like her.

To stop thinking about her, consciously change the channel in your brain to something else, something pleasant that you enjoy doing or have done before whenever she pops into your head.

Lastly: Google "Ladder Theory" and educate yourself about being "friend zoned." Did she actually tell you that you had been friend zoned or are those your words?

I wish my parents would have told me this when I was in middle school or high school - those girls that all the guys flirt with and are the prettiest...they are attractive because the posses more mature physical qualities. Big boobs, butt, etc. Well, they are physically maturing too quickly. By the time they are 30 they will be overweight and look like their 45.

You should stick to the mousey skinny girls. They grow up to be supermodels

Take WakeUp's advice. Stop talking to her altogether.

Maple, a lot of skinny model chicks look disgusting. Don't try to ruin boobies for this guy with your shameless attempt to boost your own ego. I know you have no T&A and are staring down the barrel of your 30th birthday, but no need talk down about women with big breastestes. If it helps, I consider women that can have kids and stay skinny, true keepers

She in fact did say i was friendzoned. But like i said its not a problem. And she isnt one of those perfect bodied girls either. She just has a very cute face and a nice figure.

It would be really hard not to talk to her. She would know something would be up and start asking me why i'm acting weird.

Dude, you are being such a bitch. You should just turn gay. You'll have much better luck. Women eat pussies like you for breakfast.

And yes. Women eat pussy for breakfast.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 27-11-12 at 11:32 AM.

Probably, they probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Take WakeUp's advice. Stop talking to her altogether.

Maple, a lot of skinny model chicks look disgusting. Don't try to ruin boobies for this guy with your shameless attempt to boost your own ego. I know you have no T&A and are staring down the barrel of your 30th birthday, but no need talk down about women with big breastestes. If it helps, I consider women that can have kids and stay skinny, true keepers
    Hey! I actually do have big boobs...well they have always been very average and pretty perfect i might add. I also have a great ass and just got a big tattoo on the side of it bc I'm proud keep the stair master in the basement baby. 30 is a woman's prime.

Anyway, it's just something I've noticed. Most of the attractive people in high school look like shit now. Everyone is fat now and their faces are wrinkly from never wearing sunblock. I was a pretty girl and popular in school, but I've always had a bit of an attitude problem and was a Tomboy...so guys were always and still a lot are, too afraid to approach me. So I did feel left out next to the "Barbie" girls.

I love ~30 year olds. I guess you didn't get what I meant. As far as your perfect tits go..pics or it didn't happen.

Lol...I got what you meant. I did post a pic a while ago of myself and a couple friends...HIA said we all liked like little girls who needed to eat something :/

Quote Originally Posted by doubtful doper View Post
    It would be really hard not to talk to her. She would know something would be up and start asking me why i'm acting weird.
    So.. bloody tell her that you have enough friends that you actully do shit with and you don't need to be a best MALE girlfriend to anyone.

You want her for your girlfriend whom you get to hang out with, kiss and eventually do more than just kiss. Why would you settle to be another one of all those boys who follow her around like faithful labrador retrievers while she soaks in their attention?
    Stop putting her on this pedestal you have her on. She's not the prize. YOU are the prize and if she doesn't realize that then you don't need to fawn over the crumbs she allows you.
    There are plenty of girls out there that want you for more than a fairweather friend... find one of them and foget the princess.

OP - find a nice quiet girl...always go against the crowd.

Backup - have you been drinking a lil tonight on the couch? Waiting for your GF or she can't make it tonight?

Anyway - your posts are pretty funny this evening

Wakeup I guess you're right. I still want to keep her as a friend though, but if not talking to her for a while can really make it easy on me then I'll give it a shot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast