+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm so in love with my ex, but he broke up with me. how do i get him back?

i'm so in love with my ex, but he broke up with me. how do i get him back?

I have been dating an amazing guy for five great months, about a month ago he stared a new job and got more distant. We live 3 hours apart and comes to see me at least once a week, two tines he has had to cut visits short and I pouted about him not being with me or including me (asking if I would come to the events) which I regret, because I now understand we need some space when it comes to family time. He broke my heart, but he was my best friend and I would do anything to feel his love again. I want to be with him, and I know being together wouldn't be like before, but I really loved this man. He knew how to treat me right. If I could do anything to get him back I would. We have been broken up for two weeks and don't talk often. Whenever we do I confess my feelings because I am so used to telling him everything. Early yesterday he was supposed to call and didn't, instead he text that he would contact me when he wanted to talk because sometimes I can be too much. I haven't text him since. I love him, he knows how I feel, but insists that he wants to focus on himself and his new job. I don't think its another girl, because he would say something if it were. I just really want him back, our six month would be next Monday and I had the perfect present picked out! I'd there any hope? Should I get him a present anyway? What can I do to allow him to love me again?

Why repost this topic again? If you don't like the advice given then stop asking for it.

He doesn't want to be with you anymore because you turned out to be someone he doesn't like. You suffocated him enough, and he doesn't want you back.

BTW Giving him a present reeks of desperation, go buy yourself a sexy pair of shoes to go to the club in instead.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    go buy yourself a sexy pair of shoes to go to the club in instead.
    Romeo is posted up in the back waiting for you.

let him go ....and wait for the right guy