+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She broke up with me and I think she wants me back

She broke up with me and I think she wants me back

hey everyone! this is my first time ever posting on a forum. To make a long story short, my girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years. I did nothing wrong. Our relationship just lost its spark ( mainly cause I kept calling her and we saw each other ALOT!) anw after our break up i did everything to get her back. crying, begginng for about 3 days. I decide to go NC with her and it worked. 4 days later she is texting me and she misses me a lot and she was crying. she was talking to me like we were still in a relationship. I acted very casual, friendly but did not show any emotions. That happened 2 days ago. Yesterday night, i saw my ex with one of my best friends. ( he has been her friend for almost 10 years and he is the one who actually introduced us to each other). They havent been great friends during ourelationship and even before that. They rarely ever spoke. I saw her driving her car.. they went to have dinner at a friend's house ( they have common friends). When i saw it was very akward. she looked so happy to see me and she looked at me like she when she saw me the first time we met. Her eyes where shinning and she asked me if she could hug me! of course i said yes and we hugged. I kissed her a bit on her cheeks :S ( i know it was a mistake) but i couldnt help it she was sooooo cute! (im 21 and she is 19 btw ) i feel crushed that my best friend didnt tell me that the were going out to that dinner. I even spoke to him and he replied by telling me that they know each other for a long time and that i should trust him. I do trust him.. but i feel so betrayed and lost right now.

any advice please?

hmmm.... not sure what you are asking here.

You two broke up. It is no longer your business with whom she goes out.
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-