+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im in a friend zone now???? idk !! ughh please, please, any advice?

im in a friend zone now???? idk !! ughh please, please, any advice?

okay, so im in a lil situation i would like some advice pleace
    im a 21 year old girl and this guy im talking to is 27

we met at our workplace, i work at a retail store in the mall and he worked in construction while renovations were going on during the mall.
    he initially started facebook messaging me, for about a month, then we hung out. we hung out probably about six/seven times and i never kissed him. i had a rough past with my ex so it was hard for me to get back in a relationship. so this new guy, ill call him "J", waited every time and then he got fed up with the waiting and eventually told me that he wanted to stop talking to me, but then didnt because he still wanted the friendship with me. so i felt in my head...when am i going to be ready? so i slept over again, and stayed the whole next day. so later that day on tuesday he just went for it, kissed me, and we had sex. i felt comfortable, no pressure. i was comfortable because i do really like him, and after all the times i turned my head away from him, i knew this time was good. he walked me out to my car that night because i had class at my college and we kissed on the lips, like a peck.

i made him something about two days b4 we had sex and i left it in my car 2 give it to him. it was a card i made when i was drinking and it had cute stuff written in it and a little dinosaur i bought from a craft store i glued on top. so i gave it to him after he walked me out to my car. he didnt text me at all the next day, so i texted him and he told me "iyou gave me an i love you card after havin sex once, lol"
    i said "check that card again bcuz nowhere does it say i love you. it was supposed to be fun and games, and i told you i was drinking when i made that. chill dude, lol"
    his reply was "whoa"

the next day he texted me saying, like he teases me saying" im spending time with my dinosaur card" and he texted me pretty much the whole day. so are we better now??

he knows how i feel when i told him that i dont just have sex with a guy just to have sex. i need to know hes my boyfriend and then ill do stuff. i told him this stuff when we hung out about a month ago. he also knows that i like him.
    also, just to add, when i used to sleep over his place (when i wasnt ready to do anything sexual with him, we would just spoon the whole night)

any advice on whats going on thru his head before i become blunt and ask him myself on where we stand?
    is he looking for a girl?

**one more thing to add LOL, about a month ago, when he started to get upset about how he thought i was playing games with him (as in, took me three months just to kiss him) he texted me saying "you wanna be made someones priority and trusted without someone knowing you but you dont wanna do the same for someone else, ex. how you dont feel comfortable around me" - so by something like that, he was interested?

-please, any advice, thanks guys, i appreciate this.

I don't understand what the problem is. What do you want advice about? Have you tried asking him how he feels about whatever it is?

well when he was ignoring me the next day after we had sex, i texted him saying "hey J, look i know you think i was being awkward about everything, but i was actually going over how i always felt comfortable around you. i know your 27 years old and so i dont know if your looking for something serious with me, but i had a really great time with you lastnight and im still interested. call me tonight if you feel the same. "

thats when he texted me saying
    "you sent me an i love you card having sex once" and then i said "check that card again bcuz nowhere does it say i love you. it was supposed to be fun and games, and i told you i was drinking when i made that. chill dude, lol"
    and then he texted me the next day kinda flirty.. so why hasnt he brought up the issue? like is he talking to me because he doesnt want to b a scumbag and ignore me? or just bored and wants to keep things going?

how should i text him about this issue without coming off as to strong or comming out of the blue and demanding answers? THANKS!=]