+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Boyfriend Since Birth

No Boyfriend Since Birth

Hi Im Jeany, 21 years old a BS in Computer Science Graduate. As you see in my Title "No Boyfriend Since Birth" yeah that's true at my Age. Many of my friends laugh at me because I never had a boyfriend. I am not that pretty just an average so don't worry about my appearance lol, i had suitors before but i told them to stop coz i dont feel something for them. I really want to have a boyfriend but I promise myself that if im gonna have a boyfriend it is because i have a feelings for him that my whole heart's beating for him, just him and only him. But I guess I haven't found him yet, At my age Im starting to worry what taking him so long? is it not my time yet? I want to love. Sometimes I dont want to wait but my promise to myself is so strong so Im waiting. I Made a Letter to my future boyfriend:

Dear Future Boyfriend,

Where are you now? What taking you so long? you haven't found me yet but Im am more than willing to wait for you cause i know you are worth it. When the time comes I promise you that I will love you with all my heart, I will cherish all the time that we were together, I will stay by your side no matter what or until you orders me to go. I will take care of you whenever you're sick, I will listen to you whenever you're sad or Happy. I will go with you wherever you want to go. Just promise me something in return, your heart. Just love me like the way I love you. I swear that for me is you, just you and only you. I love you with all of me.

Love,
    Your future Girlfriend <3

i hope you are not using this forum to do any online love scam..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Voltaire said, "The perfect is the enemy of the good." Don't waste half your life waiting for the perfect guy, because he doesn't exist. I started dating during college, but didn't have a serious girlfriend until I was 31, because I was too picky.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You are living in a fairy tale world. The chances of you meeting a guy and falling in love with him only for him to cheat on you and leave you is higher than falling in love happily ever after.

If you are virgin I would suggest stop masturbate and sexual agression will build up making you hungry for guys. Scientists have proved that regular sex makes it harder to fell in love.

Also, framing your situation as "no boyfriend since birth" is ridiculously negative. It would have been extremely creepy if you had a boyfriend at age 3, for example.

damn, love is now demanded, but love will happen without wanting...... dont scam just love

no dont worry.

at my age no boyfriend in the Philippines is possible trust me, you know the conservative stuff, i know its funny for you guys but its true. We have different tradition kind of stuff etc. Honestly, I tried once when I was in High School freshman, He's a good looking guy and We a had a nice time together but I realized that he's a jerk, Womanizer. he loves every Women. So I Send him away. I promised myself, I wont love a guy like him again. I will have a boyfriend If I found the one who's true to me. You know, the one who really really loves me.

Metaphorically speaking, you will probably kiss some toads before you find your Prince Charming.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Metaphorically speaking, you will probably kiss some toads before you find your Prince Charming.
    I see, Its just that you know im scared.

Being 21 and never having a boyfriend is not that big of a deal. What the issue is however is that you won't know what the **** you are doing considering you have 0 experience with relationships. Since you seem to be a wise female then I feel confident you will find the right guy. Unfortunately you will come to realize fairytale love does not exist so be prepared for that. As for being scared, why not date a couple of guys and get the feel for it all? I am not saying **** 20 dudes, I am just saying date a couple guys for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnonymousMan View Post
    Being 21 and never having a boyfriend is not that big of a deal. What the issue is however is that you won't know what the **** you are doing considering you have 0 experience with relationships. Since you seem to be a wise female then I feel confident you will find the right guy. Unfortunately you will come to realize fairytale love does not exist so be prepared for that. As for being scared, why not date a couple of guys and get the feel for it all? I am not saying **** 20 dudes, I am just saying date a couple guys for starters.
    yeah i get it.