Ok, so I recently started my first job. Everyones being really lovely to me and its a really nice environment. I met this guy on Sunday and he was just like hey hi, how are you? whats your name? where you from? and all that stuff... but today was different.

So where I work, we all like to tease each other and stuff. And today, he was really close to me. Like there was this customer who was really posh and we were just taking the mick and it was really funny and idk it felt nice to have a laugh with him. Whenever he was serving a customer, he would glance across at me and then i found him whispering to another co worker who then came over to me and started talking.

As the day went on, he carried on just teasing me, even upto the point when one of the other girls who worked there said, don't worry he's just flirting. Then he made up all these weird accents while talking and then when walking past me he was like, gosh, what is up with all you girls taking up all this space? well it was me and like 3 other girls. But when i left to go home, i was halfway out the door and he went, oh so your off? And we literally stood there and talked for like 2 mins, teasing each other. Then he gave me a hug... and said goodbye as I walked out.

Also, he tends to take the piss out of guys more than girls. With me we just kind of hit it off and also when he hugs other girls he tends to give them side hugs, and even though he does make jokes he just tends to be different with me?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WAS HE FLIRTING... WHAT?
I don't want to get the wrong idea... I mean its my new job lol