+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think shes into me, but i have a few questions!

I think shes into me, but i have a few questions!

Tell me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this girl is into me. I've noticed that she looks at me quite a bit, and when i look back we just smile, she laughs, she said i smell good..., she's kinda flirty by me since she always just walks in my way or bumps into me... etc etc, she also gave a hint of asking her on a date and what not(i think). (She literally said, hey why dont you take me on any dates? in a jokingly way.)

I got a few questions tho as I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing or what not.

She told me that some of her friends think I'm cute
    One of her friends said to stop bothering me, and she said that, "its okay he loves me" in a jokingly way you know.

Is this a type of friendship thing? Or does she have interest in me? We barely talk but I'm planning on asking her out. I just don't want to waste my time...

She is obviously interested in you. Ask her out, don't wait any longer or she'll think you're not interested.

Oh, these evidences are obvious to proof her interested in you !
    And although she did not say "man, I love you", she did opened her door and wait for you to say that !
    But, it's quite odd. She must be a funny active style otherwise she opened to you for another purpose (playing).
    Anyway, asking her out and finding answer for your doubts if you're interested in her too.