+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im 21, shes like 30ish

Im 21, shes like 30ish

About a year ago i was arrested and ended up with 6 months probation. I ended up seeing this woman named Kathy and about half way through my probation i started falling for her but more physically than anything else and I never got around to addressing that with her. Last week, about a year later, i saw her for the first time because i ended up making an appointment with her even though shes not my PO anymore. I think she is attracted to me but is hesitent about it. She's in her early 30's and im 21 and she may be a little bit married. And she may sort of have 2 daughters. And i know on one hand you have the sex but on the other hand if things somehow went bad your mingling not only with the marriage between her and her husband but with a whole family also. And i realize that, and not surprisingly im pretty confident that nothing will go bad. But conscience aside, how do i tell a girl that i want to have a physical relationship and nothing more without saying it so bluntly and in a non akward way is thats even possibly. What makes it akward for me is that im 21 and shes alot older and she's really nice and shes like an ok cougar, to me is a cougar cougar, but to her may not be quite a cougar. Like today, i had an appointment for 12:30 and i just sat there in her office with her for an hour saying pretty much nothing, just looking around and she would smile at me and ask some random questions about whats been up and this and that but basically mostly silence and it kind of went like that last week. I think she knows sort of what im thinking but may be doubtlful. Im pretty sure she;s flirted with me because when i get nervous i tend to look at her feet or the waist down while shes sitting and she sits crossed legged and always swings her toes around when i look away from her legs like right in my face and shes always smiling at me. Now im rambling so long question short. How should a 21 year old ask that or hint at that with a girl whos her age and in her position and keeping in mind its super super akward, for me at least.

Llama790...

My advice to you is this. If you two just want to have some fun okay. But remember this. Older woman get attached very quickly. Be very careful my friend. Be very careful.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Older women get attached quickly???? Come on. I'm 30, and if I dated a 21 year old, it would be to have a plaything for awhile, which is likely what this woman would want if anything.

Younger girls are the ones with the insecurity and hence the attachment issues.

I think you're playing with fire here, my friend. She's married with kids. If her husband found out he'd wring your little neck. Do you really want to be party to an affair? Really?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm sorry; you lost me for a second. She's "a little bit married"? She "may sort of have two daughters?" You made me laugh, dude, but only because I'm intoxicated. Either you're lying to yourself, or her well being is unimportant to you. I would assume that if her well being is unimportant to you, you wouldn't be asking how to tell her that she's only a potential ****-buddy. Which is it, man?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People, this thread was posted in may last year... I think this guy won't come back to take your advice Closing it...
    I wazzzz here