+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends and Boyfriend Dont get along

Friends and Boyfriend Dont get along

Have Anyone been in an bad situation where your friends and boyfriend cant get along and just hate each other. Pretty much all my friends hate him other then one friend which is also my best friend. But then again the friends dont like her man either.I been a year since i seen them and I so badly want to make peace with my friends because they are good people it just so hard. I am now only in contract with my best friend . Have anyone have any advice me and my best friend are thinkin of meeting up with the friends and see what happens i think its going to be totally weird since it been a year

What they think of the person you like should not matter. You know why? Because they arent the one dating him, and its none of their business. Sure they might want to look out for ya, and who knows this guy might be a dick (I certainly dont know because you havent given enough information about him or told why they dont like him).... but I doubt this is about him, this is about them.
    Girls get very insecure and jealous. All your job to do is to tell them nicely that hey... you like this guy, he treats you well, and if you feel like things wont work youll be responsible enough to break it off. Thats the point where they need to shut up cause after that its not their responsibility to watch over your relationship.
    ~Sarah~