+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl flirting with me a lot but confused.

Girl flirting with me a lot but confused.

I'm in really ****ed up situation atm,i'm going in high school with one girl for 4 years now and we are in final year.First time i felt sexual tension between us in 3rd year and the feeling was mutual for sure.Now,each time we go out together she's flirting with me a lot(biting my tie,dirty dancing,touching all places on my body and that sort of stuff) but i'm playing it cool cause i'm kinda shy guy and i never actually asked her to be together altho i like her ALOT.Now comes the tough part;after couple of drinks she start doing same ****ing shit she did with me(flirting) with other guys and often talks about some of them in front of me which makes me jealous as **** but i'm trying to hide it cause i'm not sure if she's doing it intentionally or not.I can't say that i'm Mr.Popular or the prettiest guy around and that's what's confuses me.I don't know what to do.Please help.
    Also new year's eve we were together with some other friends and first half of the night she was flirting with me like hard mode but as she got drunk she started doing some retarded shit(making out etc.) with other guy that is ugly as **** and i dont ****ing get it.Now my ego tells me that i should **** her off and never talk to her again because jealousy in me right now is on high level but on the other side i'm still crazy about that bitch.Sorry for hard words but my emotions are currently extremely weird.

To me it sounds like you have had your chance with her but did not take it. And even a second time.

And now you are jealous that she is flirting with other guys? Did you ever try to make a move yourself?

Yeah that was the problem,i wasn't sure if her hints were real or she's just a girl that enjoys screwing around with guys and doing anything to take their attention.So during the night while she was flirting with me i followed it(Neck-kissing,hugging,dirty dancing etc.) but i didn't make any moves myself.However this is not the first time she's doing this to me and do you think that even if she likes me she'll just go and be with another guy cause i didn't made a crucial move or w/e?I know that i have no rights to be mad @ her but i am and i keep it inside not letting her know.But i need suggestions on my next steps and also what i'm afraid of: When she's drunk she becomes very odd and starts flirting with other guys and i'm not sure if she'll be doing same if she has a boyfriend(e.g Me) cause i'm really jealous when it comes to girls and i'm 100% sure that i couldn't be with girl that flirts with other guys while she's in relationship.

So, what kind of relationship would you like to have with this girl?

If you want a serious relationship, and you are jealous by nature, then I agree that you might be in for a bumpy ride.

If you can't figure out whether she's an attention seeker or not, just avoid her. Save yourself for a woman who behaves with dignity.

Exactly what i meant.But here is the thing,while she's sober she's focusing 100% of time on me when we are out but as soon as she drinks she becomes b!tch if i may say and even when we are not in relationship that makes me feel really bad cause i obviously have some feelings towards her.This morning after new year's eve she sent me msg on facebook saying she'll never drink again(because of stuff she's done) as a lot of people say after a tough night so idk if i should consider it as an apology or she simply doesn't give a ****.I like this gal so much,not only by her looks but the way she thinks and also we have same sense of humor but as you said things might get really bumpy if she continues doing this shit when/if we get in relationship and it will end bad for both of us cause i'm not one of the guys that stands aside if someone is screwing with my gf.

Collegeboy, the only way you'll know if her apology is sincere is by observing her actions. If she goes and gets drunk and bitchy again, you'll know her apology was meaningless. Make sure you don't even consider dating her until she's demonstrated an ongoing and significant change in behaviour.

And lastly, you say that you won't stand aside if someone is screwing with your gf. I hope you don't place all the blame on another man! She is 100% responsible if something like this goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    She is 100% responsible if something like this goes down.
    I so agree! This is important when dealing with outgoing partners like this.

I have never understood why some people seem to get more angry at the object of their partner's infidelity than the partner him/herself.

I completely agree with both of you guys but me after couple of drinks seeing my girl screwing(i'm aight if she's just having fun with friend dancing or such but as screwing i consider making out or hc dirty dance) with someone else would end up like this probably:physically knocking w/e guy she's screwing with away and probably telling her to get ****ing lost and to **** off(where our friendship is ending) and if the guy says a word the fight would probably immediately start no matter if he's 100 times stronger that's just drunk me although i'm not a violent person at all,this just my weak spot.Now as basilandthyme said that i should forget about her,i tried it but each time she starts seducing me i just can't resist it,we are in same in class and simply can't forget about her as well as awkward would be to ask her to stop flirting with me despite how much i enjoy it.Guys i apreciate all your answers but currently i'm getting mind ****ed and idk what to do yet...
    It would be so much easier if i'd know if she's doing this to make me jealous in order to attract me or she's just person like that.
    Last edited by Collegeboy994; 02-01-13 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeboy994 View Post
    I completely agree with both of you guys but me after couple of drinks seeing my girl screwing(i'm aight if she's just having fun with friend dancing or such but as screwing i consider making out or hc dirty dance) with someone else would end up like this probably:physically knocking w/e guy she's screwing with away and probably telling her to get ****ing lost and to **** off(where our friendship is ending) and if the guy says a word the fight would probably immediately start no matter if he's 100 times stronger that's just drunk me although i'm not a violent person at all,this just my weak spot.
    And then you'll end up being charged with assault and have a criminal record which will seriously effect your employability. Weak spot? Ppft. It's just time for you to grow up.