+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I just an idiot wasting my time?

Am I just an idiot wasting my time?

Hi everyone, just a quick overview. Me and ex split up 8 months ago he has been in a relationship with someone else for 7 months. Bit of back and forth as to if we would get back together or not then he decided to stay with her. Yesterday I had a text off him as he had been a bit mean explaining why he had been like that to me. He said that I was the best thing that had happened to him and that our relationship had been great and the best time of his life (we were together 4 years he is 25 and I'm 33). He explained that I still have a sexual hold over him and when he see me he wants me. So feels it's needed for him to not see or speak to me because of this. We had been talking a bit todayand he said that since the split he has identified that I do still have that hold and that he would rather think of me and us whilst having sex than have us not talk ever. He did say that he does want to give his relationship with this girl a proper go.

Do you think if I go nc for a bit I could have a possibility of us trying again or am I just wishfull thinking?

Sorry forgot to say that he also said he'd always l lOve me

He's just using you for sex on the side when he can get it. If you're ok with that, then fine. Otherwise you need to tell him to get bent.

He's not worth anything, relationship or FWB. What kind of creep tells other ladies that he thinks of them during sex and not their own partner? Sleazy.

Why are you even talking to him still if he dumped you to be with a new girl that took him only one month to latch onto after your breakup. Tell him to fk off and don't talk to him anymore. You can do better than him stringing you along with mere words while he screws her. How can you even think that someone telling you that he thinks of you while he pounds her was any sort of a compliment or a hint that he'd ever want you back monogamously?

Keep your self-respect and cut contact so that you can pursue new prospective partner(s) with an open heart not blocked up with the thoughts and memories of an asshole that wants to fk someone else while he thinks of you. Ugh to the nth degree.

P.S. You're not an idiot you are just naive because you still have hope... but You are wasting your time.

4 years relationship, one month after he jumped into another?!? having sex with his new girl while thinking of you?? he would be with you if he truly "thinking" of you!! come on.. he's not worth it!!!!

Thanks guys, something clicked in my head this morning and I feel so much better x x

Its sad too see woman with low self esteem like this.
    He told u clearly what u r good for in his eyes. But u still ask us what he said.
    R u retarded??

HE S-A-I-D H -E J-U-S-T W-A-N-T-S 2 F-U-C-K- U !!!

Noting more!! Beside its a ex why even spent time listing too what he have too say?
    He is having a good time with his new gf, and wants too use u for some extra sex.
    Only u r still here spending time on crap/

Fruitsss, if you don't like what I am asking why bother to post, get your own life and move away from mine. It must be so amazing being perfect, however I suspect your own life isn't so great as why be on this site in the first place!! As much as I want honest advice I have no time for rude arrogant people !!
    If you feel the need to call people names and be little them to make you feel better then I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself as it is obviously it is you who has the problem !!!
    Also can I suggest before you reply with oh so helpful advice please have all the facts and read the whole post (such as my comment above yours)
    Many Thanks

Shut up. u have no right too tell no one what too do.
    U came here too ask crap.
    So be open too receive the answers!
    And u have too put all the facts in your first post.
    Cause there are enough other post to read.

Beside advice here is for free so , dont complain cunt!
    And i think u r just a troll. Cause u ask something that u clearly already know.

Thank you Fruitsss, you may go back to your perfect life now, you absolutely delightful person.
    Also my second post was about what happend this morning.

Take Care I hope you find what you need to make you a nicer person x x

Also as I said I do appreciate honest answers (again not reading a post properly), as others have kindly posted before you.
    So by all means keep yourself busy by posting on my post with your insults however I have no time for rude arrogant bullies take care

You are not an idiot but he is cheated you definitely. Your love is true but he doesn't respect it.