+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i confront her

Should i confront her

So basily most of you know what has going on with me and this girl. So here's a little update. A few days, we cuddling in bed and we started to talk and she brings up what do you want out of this relationship because I want to make sure we are on the same page. So I talk talking and bring up what I want. She let's out a big smile and kisses me and says I want us together in the future too.

So day, which is Monday. That night we have a little talk again. This time she brings up, that she was thinking we should do 50/50 on apt rent, food, gas, car insurance, cable/internet and something else. I agree to this and she brings up that maybe we should get a bigger place and live together. I said sure. Since we both want to be together, I figured this would be good. Now this is where it gets good.

So she's has a good friendship with a ex coworker. They flirt. But she's known to do this. It's her nature. So last night, she wanted to go out and go for coffee with him. I said go ahead. She don't get out much. She asked to borrow my truck because her vehicle didn't start in this cold. I said okay. Before she left, she gave me a kiss, and said she forgot something. She went into the bedroom, and I hear a drawer shut. She comes back out. She asked if I'm worried. I said no. We kiss and she leaves. Well, this is where my gut says something is very wrong. So I go look in the drawer she was in, and no I didn't know which one it was buy did have a good idea. When I looked, there was 3 condoms left. That morning there was 4. So after that I started to have a anxiety attack. Half hour later I told her I need to go to the hospital. She came by and picked me up. There for a few hour. Every turns out okay. We come home and get ready for bed. She asks me to tu k her e in. So I did. We cuddled up for a few minutes too. After a few minutes she passed out. I left to do a bit of cleaning. I picked up her coat, and when I did I grbbed it by the pocket. When I did I noticed something in there. So I checked it out. It was the missing condom. My gut never lies. When something wrong, its 95% right. She claims she don't sleep around with other guys. I know this cause we have known each other for almost 20 years. I just didnt think she would do something like. And I let her use my truck. Especially after what we talked about. So my question is, should I confront her about this or say **** you and move on? I love and care for her so much, that's what keeps me here.

Sorry some mistakes. I'm on my phone and it wouldn't let me back space for some reason.

Confront her, tell her that you've lost trust, and move on.

Throw her out, don't talk to her anymore.

If your gut is always 95% right, then wtf is it telling you to do?

So i confronted her about it. She said she wanted to see how i would react. Now shes saying i dont trust her. So i guess my gut was wrong.

^^^ Don't trust your gut because you don't know how to read yourself and you wouldn't know a red flag if it flapped in your face.

I'm 99% sure she's feeding you a plate of crap and you're gobbling it up like it's your last meal.

She's being a douche, dump her.

One the other side of the coin, it sounds to me you have some serious issues of your own (having an anxiety attack to the point of going the the hospital).....you better work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    So i confronted her about it. She said she wanted to see how i would react. Now shes saying i dont trust her. So i guess my gut was wrong.
    No, it wasn't. Her saying that she "wanted to see how you react" was a lie she told to continue to get what she wants - she wants your stability and his dick.

Even IF hers was a "test" to see if you "really trust her", it's still a red flag. That's a crazy insecure thing to do, and cruel. You might argue back that she doesn't trust you enough to NOT play these stupid games and with you and put you through stupid "tests".

Also, smackie is right: you should definitely get help for your anxiety attacks. Whether you did it consciously or subconsciously (or a bit of both, I'm sure you WERE anxious enough to actually need medical help to calm down), getting hospitalized basically just to make her come back to you instead of healthily confronting/leaving her means that there you have underlying psychological issues that need to be dealt with.