+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do these signs tell?

what do these signs tell?

Hello everybody,
    I am a 16yro guy that is currently really confused Few years ago i met this girl in my school, 1 year younger than me, and ever since we were very good friends. Back than i had a crush on her, and i told her how i felt about her, but it was a totaly fiasco and she basically just went away and we never discussed about it. After that we were getting to the point of being best friends....and we had a fight after which we didnt talk for almost 6 months. I apologized many times and we started talking again. Now we are best friends like never before, with the fact that the crush did not pass completely....

to sum it up.....recently we started hanging out and she behaves very differently than she ever did, she keeps hugging me and leaning her head on my shoulder.....i would find this normal for best friends, however i have her best friend (female) tell me that she has never been like that with anyone of her previous bff (guys) or bf .... she apparently is very attached to me. How do i ask her what is going on...without ruining this long friendship....that lasts more than 5 years?

Thanks to anyone that can help me clear up my mind....it does look like one of the cliche situations, but i really cant get her out of my head, and at the same time do not want to ruin this friendship....

Try asking her.

try cracking it as a joke, you can then see her reaction.

your young, it shouldn't ruin your friendship.