+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Says, he is broke but doesnt looks like?

Says, he is broke but doesnt looks like?

i have a frnd visiting me from a different country.he asked me if he cud stay at my place during my absence(i will be out of the country during that time).The reason he gave me was to save money as he will be starting up his new venture.Now since he is a good frnd,i said ok (i stay with my frndz in a rented apartment). What i notice is that everyday he is clubbing out somewhere (from his FB updates) and hosting guests. I know its not my concern what a person does with his money but his words and his lifestyle dont seem to match up. Any suggestions?

You don't expect him to visit another country and stay in every night do you? Free accommodation means a split where he's able to save some money while still having other money for fun.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree. As long as he respects your place and doesn't run up a bunch of costs for you, I wouldn't really stress it too much. But if it gets out of hand and something major (damage) happens to your place, I would say something.

Another idea: He really could be broke, but any money he gets he puts towards clubbing. Maybe he's just bad with money.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)