+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice - Confused about female relationship !!

Need advice - Confused about female relationship !!

I am confused about a female friend. We have been friends for a few years now. Over the years I feel there has been a spark between us and I have hinted in text messages to her that I like her more than just a "friend"

In response she never really says anything to lead me on or give me hope but there have been a few indictors that she is keen on me. On FB and in text messages she will often leave kisses for others in her messages but tends not to leave kisses for me !

When we are in company and sitting next to each other she will get very close and seems to be happy is our legs touch or have body contact, she never pulls away. Out last week ina group (including her husband) we were playing footsie under the table and
    in the end she had her leg resting against mine under the table.

I know for a fact that she has my nickname as "handsome!" on her email list . I am just not sure why she is happy to have this physical contact with me but will never let her guard down in text / email or on FB. Why would she leave kisses for other males but never for me ? Does she seem interested in me or am I just reading too much into it ?she also tends to playfully hit me when we're in company and often asks me to try her drink or taste some of her food ....are these signs of attraction or just being friendly ?

Quote Originally Posted by sicilian1645 View Post
    ...(including her husband)...
    I'm sorry, I could not get past this little detail... But I think I can help you... RUN!!!