+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My friend has a crush on a girl who is interested in me

My friend has a crush on a girl who is interested in me

So im currently in a shitty situation, My friend has a crush on a girl who likes me. I dont really like her back but im fine with being friends with benefits.

Is there any way to avoid him getting pissed at me? We are both going off to college soon so its not like hes going to have a relationship with this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Realism View Post
    I dont really like her back but im fine with being friends with benefits.
    Well, if you become friends with benefits, you'll probably piss him off... How well do you like being friends with him?

I'd stay clear if I were you. If you just want fun, then there are plenty of other girls, if not now, in college.
    Just ask yourself this question: Do you want to start drama? If you don't, don't go near her.
    It's that simple.

Haha, well since no relationships are going to start why ruin one that's already established? Don't get with this girl, friends come first man.

if you don't like the girl then why do you even care? let him deal with her, it seems like you only wanna be friends with benefits now because you know he likes her

You have just said that he has a crush on her, well if he doesn't make a move then you have no way to be pissed off.
    Do not be in "friends with benefits" situation if you really value friendship

Dude just keep it on the low. **** this girl, but don't act any differently when you're in public with her, or better yet, don't hang out with her in public. Your friend doesn't have a chance, at least at the moment, so you may as well get it in. What kind of friend gets pissed off about shit like that? A lame, pussy, hater friend is the type of friend that gets mad in this situation.

^womanizer and doesn't believe in "bros before hoes"....Just plain messed up.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Dude just keep it on the low. **** this girl, but don't act any differently when you're in public with her, or better yet, don't hang out with her in public. Your friend doesn't have a chance, at least at the moment, so you may as well get it in. What kind of friend gets pissed off about shit like that? A lame, pussy, hater friend is the type of friend that gets mad in this situation.
    I'm sorry, I think you've hit your head on the headboard of your bed too many times while trying to thrust into women with your needle sized dick.

Where I'm from friends never let pxssy come in between each other. There are plenty fishes in the sea.

Exactly, guys. BackUp strikes me as a completely self-interested male and terrible friend; probably wasn't taught how to be nice in pre-school.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Here's an idea: if this girl has a crush on you but you only go for FWB, you'll hurt her terribly. She'll be hoping and wanting more and it won't happen. I think it's really unfair to do FWB with someone who you know wants more than that. I know you don't have feelings for her, but if you care about her as a friend and don't want to see her get hurt, you won't use her for sex.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.