+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is to late? I want her back, but we are just teenagers and so something tells me its

Is to late? I want her back, but we are just teenagers and so something tells me its

I lost a 'girl 2' about 8 months ago. She has been with another guy for the past 8 months. After 3 to 4 months after i cleansed myself from a a relationship BEFORE girl 2 (i had a bad break up with girl 1 and ended up leeching off girl 2) and now i realized what i have lost. I figured it was just normal at first, to feel regret and want to start again but instead of my feelings going away, they grew for 4 months. Now i have no idea what to do. The feelings are just unbearable. All these movies and songs and stories talk about people breaking up and getting back together but they are always close together. Is 8 months too late? Its 8 months after her and i actually want to say i love her...i never believed in teenage love, we are teenagers, what are our chances? Am i wasting my time with teenage affairs? I know this was a bit long and throw around a bit with multiple questions. But i really need help..

I think you justwant what you cant have and if you get her back you wont want her. Move on

6 months should be enought to feel zero. Unless you saw her or her pictures or listening to supid songs etc. Maybe your heart newer stoped to beat(you know when you can actually SEE it beating tru your chest and might feel like its gona break your ribs). I think you really need a rest from relationships. Do manly things like sports, meet friends do studies just be busy and thats all you need.

If you wana say you love her than say it, it will make things clear.