+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would be a right start?

What would be a right start?

I never was into serious relations, never really wanted. Now I've met a guy, who i really have a crush on. But I don't have any experience in how to act to make him understand I am serious. Im used to flirting and playing around, ignoring and being independent. Im 21 and work in a beauty industry, Im used to man's attention, but now I'm really fed up and want sincere relations that i never had. Now I need a new behavioral line. Im here for opinions, because i don't want to make mistakes in a first step. Its been a while since I had feelings for a man!
    So, the guy I like likes me too, we waive each other, having a small talk etc. Recently exchanged numbers, and now im lost!!! Should i text him? But i dont want to be pushy and on top of him, and if he wanted he would have texted me himself. On the other hand, he is professional and might be busy. I know the places he goes out, should i go there to see him? Should I be cold and classy to attract him? Or should I invite him somewhere?
    Thank you for reading and advices.

What makes you think he like you in the way you like him? He has your number but he hasn't used it. I'm from the old school where when a guy got your number, he usually called within a day or two and actually made a date to be with you.

Wait now and see if he contacts you. You contaced him already so it's his turn now. If he doesn't contact and make a plan to take you somewhere together, just you and him, then yes.. your hope is making you overthink things.

Thank you. I am thinking the same way, I need someone to say that to me, because we girls getting too naive sometimes. Will it be too much to ask him how he feels since he has a cold, if he won't contact me?

If you wait for his contact first, at least you'll know that he did it because he wanted to and not just because you made first contact again. You do what you want but as difficult as it would be to wait, I'd not be the one to make two first contacts. If he doesn't want to make any effort to show me that he's at least somewhat interested, then pffft on him.

I can only speak for my self, but I LOVE when a woman takes the initiative and contacts me first.

Quote Originally Posted by Solnce View Post
    and if he wanted he would have texted me himself.
    or if you want HIM you can text HIM yourself. I know it sounds wierd but we're living in the 21st century here and some men are not shocked when a woman takes the initiative.

he wants to text you,but he might be a bit shy about it, just text him first and ask how he is doing.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    If you like him, text him. Initiate a conversation. It'll show him youre interested; then go from there.