+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how much does past relations affect current relation?

how much does past relations affect current relation?

currently i am in a relation with my girlfriend. i dont have any past relations nor had sex of any kind before meeting her. she had 2 past relations and said they were just for fun. what got me worried was , "how can a girl lose herself just for fun". we live in a conservative society. she had shared such graphic sexual relations in her past. i get worried sometimes.
    we love each other alot and planing to get married soon. but her past sometimes worries me.
    please help .
    how can i over come them.
    how does it affect our relation and our future.
    thanks
    p.s any more info can b shared

Quote Originally Posted by bedhead666 View Post
    we love each other alot and planing to get married soon. but her past sometimes worries me.
    please help .
    how can i over come them.
    how does it affect our relation and our future.
    I don't see how you can get over this. It will always be in the back of your mind. Are you not happy because (from the sound of your message) she wasn't a virgin when you met so she'd already let other men do disgusting things with her?

yeap something like dat. she said they were not even worth her. she also said that she had planned to have many relations with men before and when the time comes she would marry an older man with money. since she met me she has no such ideas now and is commited to be with me and spend her life wit me.
    btw shes 26 and i am 24. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I don't see how you can get over this. It will always be in the back of your mind. Are you not happy because (from the sound of your message) she wasn't a virgin when you met so she'd already let other men do disgusting things with her?

When I met my first GF I was a virgin and she wasn't. I was worried for ages that my dick was a lot smaller than she was used to. Is this something that worries you too?

no. but i do believe she is lying when she says its big but its just average size. shes a petite slim girl.
    what worries me is that she had unprotected sex twice with her first bf who was a cheater with many partners. so abit worried about std or so. what also worries me is if i am making a wise decision to be wit her or now
    i soon realized that love comes with many more things

if she is a gold digger that uses her body to lure men-you should probably run a mile and don't look back. If you plan to sleep with her again-ask her to get an sti/std test first to prove shes clean.