+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thinking the grass is greener

you made this thread about you and me again. remember that. now if you dont mind id like to get back to the topic.

anyone else wana join in and give their opinion?

I am glad you ladies don't live in the same tenement. That's for sure.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    you made this thread about you and me again. remember that. now if you dont mind id like to get back to the topic.

anyone else wana join in and give their opinion?
    *I* did???? Sorry but lol seems it's the only thing you actually take note of. Your thread may go on for another hundred pages (if a mod actually lets it) because neither one of us is going to let the other have the last word.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sorry, but you can't expect anyone to believe you if you say one thing but actually mean another. No point in continuining this discussion because you're not understanding what I mean by gaslighting when you confuse what you do with exageration.
    You should be old enough to know that forum posts (and written text in general) can easily be misunderstood and not reflect exactly what the person is trying to say. That would require a conversation between two people so something can be corrected and explained differently right away before the other person jumps to a wrong conclusion. And your constant personal jabs towards Michelle like your stupid "lols" are getting really old. I mean really, how old are you? 15? Please grow up and act like an adult.

Oh I'm old enough to know alright but what Michelle does is not about being easily misunderstood and its certainly not what I'm referring to. I can stop the lol's because I know how anoying something getting old can be but. I got annoyed at HIA and LR's pissing contests to but I'll feel free to disagree with her in general whether you like it or not. You know what I mean when I say she back pedals, throws out blanket statements and gaslights, so please don't enable.

Now, did you have anything to say about "the grass is greener?"

its not about getting "the last word". i have no intention of annoying anyone here or having silly pointless arguements. im here to help people who are lonely and looking for some advice. that is all.

i hold my hands up to my "blanket statements" and fully understand that i should make myself more clesr in future but you wont drop it. now everything i say is gone through with a fine tooth comb by you and you seem to want to pick flaws in everything i say.

why dont we just call it quits and try to be on friendlier terms? this is pointless and i have already tried to make piece with you before but you dont wana let this drop for some reason.

I'm willing to let it go but please know that when you address me or my posts, I will respond. I don't mind debating opinions, and when you just give yours I think they're great. So yes, lets just get on with it. Have fun with it and debate when we feel we need to. When I don't agree with you it doesn't mean I'm personally attacking you, it just means I don't agree with what you've just said and it has nothing to do with who you are as a person.

So yes, I'm agreeing: peace, aplogies, hugzzz to all, no more blanket statement/backpedalling/retracting/personal insults loling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Oh I'm old enough to know alright but what Michelle does is not about being easily misunderstood and its certainly not what I'm referring to. I can stop the lol's because I know how anoying something getting old can be but. I got annoyed at HIA and LR's pissing contests to but I'll feel free to disagree with her in general whether you like it or not. You know what I mean when I say she back pedals, throws out blanket statements and gaslights, so please don't enable.

Now, did you have anything to say about "the grass is greener?"
    Apparently, you don't know since you won't even give her the benefit of doubt when she's trying to correct herself, instead you accuse her of backpedaling. So what if she made a mistake and used the wrong words? Don't crucify her immediately, point out the mistake and let her correct it first. I can easily say "americans are stupid" which is a typical blanket statement but any person with at least half a working brain knows that I don't literally mean every single person.

My grass is brown because it hasn't been watered. How about that?

aand WU you are entitled to your opinion and can disagree with me any time you feel im wrong. thst is fine but please do it in a mature way instead of calling me names, mocking me and bringing my past up.

i posted that info to show people that my life has not been perfect as some people thought it was. but i never thought ud stoop that low to use it against me when uv nothing else to come at me with. whatever issues i had in the past are resolved and i dont appreciate you trying to make me feel bad over something i had no control over. everyone has past trauma but healing comes with forgiving and letting go of the hurt and anger which .i have done

*sighs* I was NOT using it against you. I was wondering if your past is why you are the way you are. Not because I was purposely trying to make you feel bad... Let It Go. Once again you bring it up after already mentioning it several times.You still want to go on about everything even when I've aplologized AND you've asked for peace and to get along ffs.

On Topic: As I said in page one:

"If people are leaving because they think "the grass is greener" it's because their current relationship has gone stale and/or they're taking each other for granted and they miss that "limerence" feeling, that new relationship energy and are too lazy to rekindle it with whom they are currently with... That's my opinion on it, anyway."

Restlessness also may play a role in it and I guess some people feel they're settling when they haven't experienced enough in life before settling down.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-03-13 at 09:23 AM.

I liked what WakeUp said a while back; it always SEEMS that they're leaving perfect relationships but that's because we're just perceiving that based on external observations. We aren't usually privy to the secret feelings those who leave the relationships are harboring.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh, the resident anti-Semite faggot is back. With a more uninspired name, too.

hugs to you WU, LR and bearz. lets let it go now and move on. feel free to disagree with me in the future but lets keep is friendly and civil.

Only faggots fabricate the amount of broads they banged; by trying to boast about conquests to a guy you don't know, you're just trying to pass off that you're straight not only to him but yourself. I can see through your disguise, ya filthy gaywad.

Lol, I'll bet you get banned again for being racist towards LoveAdmin by end of next week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123