+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am an idiot.

I am an idiot.

So this is my story...

About a year ago I started to like one girl from my class and it has developed into a really strong crush. However, I've never let anyone know and I think I never really expected my love to be reciprocated. And I don't think I even wanted to, it was like a beautiful dream, I thought of her all time.

Some time ago we started to chat on the net a little. In the school we still more or less ignored one another and even on chat I didn't give away the smallest sign of my feelings but I enjoyed being in touch with her.

But everything nice ends. Three days ago, we had a little celebration with my friends and I got quite drunk. And while I was drunk I have told EVERYONE around that I crazily love that girl, that I want to **** her and a lot of things that I'd never let out of my mouth in sober state. (I didn't mention that I'm not exactly a heartbreaker and not at all so nasty.)

Of course it is now widely known and everybody makes fun of me, but what's worse, of her. They won't give her a breath! Now she acts really really cold to me and I am afraid that things will never be at least the way they had been.

Do you think that there is some way to undo the damage done? In one month our paths get split as we go each one to different university. I would like to close this chapter of my life in good way.

Please some advices.

You need to man up, grow a pair and apologize to her. Be honest and upfront. Tell her everything and hopefully she will accept your apology.

Holy shit. You have got to work on your drinking habits, in addition to what michelle23 was saying. Good lord, that is horrid.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Every time you apologise you lose a little confidence. Stand up for your words. Say her what you think. Say her how hot she is and how much you want her - she will like it much better than apology cause these words come from heart and girls see if you are full of shit or being honest. People will hate you, bend you, break you, but how you stand is what makes you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 14-03-13 at 07:51 AM.

There's no possible way she goes for that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

She didnt like what he said at first cause he didnt said it to her but to meaningless people. So he said something personal about her to people that doesnt matter when he could say it directly to her and make direct positive impact. Because any girl likes to hear that shes hot - preferably from a sober guy who have the courage to look in her eyes when saying that.

The point is do the same thing but do it right. So the action will become like apology.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 14-03-13 at 08:46 AM.

He demeaned her. I highly doubt "I wanna bang you" honestly without them having an agreed upon FWB will work..

Whats FWB?

I think he meant "friends with benefits". Anyway, today I got some time alone with the girl and I said to her I'm really sorry she has to put up with the harrassing from others. She asked me if I meant what I had told while drunk and I told her well yeah, I did. And she said that okay, she's not mad at me, but I should probably be mad at myself. So, I guess that's it.

Great, she understood you after all.

Tell her you didn't mean it in an offensive way. Just say you really like her, you have for ages and when you were drunk you said it in a stupid way and your sorry for embarrassing her. Ask her would she like to get to know you better? coffee??

Man, quit alcohol, it`s not for you, honestly.
    And try to find a way, a nice way, to make her listen to you for 5 minutes, and in those 5 minutes, tell her how sorry you are, and tell her what you really feel for her, maybe she will understand, at least if she wouldn`t accept being with you, she will perhaps forgive you, give it a try.