+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Closure

shesjustnotin2u Guest

Closure

Personal Development: These last few years by far have been the hardest yet I am proud of myself for accomplishing so much and often time dont give myself enough credit. Despite the trials, errors, lessons, and broken hearts, I am slowly healing and finally allowing myself to feel love and be loved again. As tempted as I want to start dating again, I realize I need to giving myself at the minimum 6 months before I allow myself to purse another relationship so that it would be for the right reason. I plan to dedicating the rest of this year to myself, taking care of myself, and making me happy. Ive been going to the gym for Yoga and Zumba classes on a scheduled routine SMTTh and slowly starting to feel better about myself, my weight, and personal appearance. My thought process has been more clear and Ive been seeking help with a therapist. The thought of being alone and accomplishing my daily chores by myself brings accomplishment. I have upcoming trips, Florida in April and Vegas in May that I am looking forward. If there is any suggestions or advice you can add on to my bucket this year for self-personal development, please do let me know. Thank you!
    Last edited by shesjustnotin2u; 19-03-13 at 11:42 AM.

Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I think you should just have fun. Enjoy these trips, go out meet new people, have some cocktails and go with the flow. Nothing is wrong with having vacation sex, give him a high five afterwards and leave.

Happened to me on a cruise a few years back. Met a pretty girl on the 1st night and partied, 2nd night we had sex. Afterward I walked her back to her room expecting an awkward goodbye, but she gave me a high five and said thanks for a great weekend. I just busted out laughing (so did she), told her she was awesome, and to have a great life. I LOVE vacation.

Also, If you are going to be in the Miami area definitely check out Brickell (Mary Brickell Village to be exact) and Lincoln Road (in South Beach). Great nightlife, restaurants, and just fun places to go out.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 19-03-13 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shesjustnotin2u View Post
    - minimum 6 months ... gym, Yoga and Zumba classes
    - seeking therapist.
    - accomplishing daily chores
    - Florida in April and Vegas in May
    Awesome that you've been doing these things, and you'll see that you'll find the right person to love.

I am planning to see other people this Friday to heal from my break up and just forget about it.
    I shared some fun memories, but it didn't last long, so it isn't so bad to move on.

There's also 2 courses to study for and a job to make an income to pay for the vacation.
    Been enjoying taking Salsa Lessons for myself, and loving the compliments i get from adopting.

Also, might have a date in April, so i'll see what life brings and it wont be so bad, you'll see.